chapter 2 - outcast at last

She could barely even open her mouth to protest as she feels herself being picked up by Nathan Prescott. She could only just hear murmurs of onlookers, Oh boy, is this what I'll be remembered for?
She could only feel the air around her as it suddenly washed coldly over her so she assumed she was outsid. As she tried moving her fingers, they wouldn't budge an inch. She could feel everything fogging up as they continued walking at a brisk pace. Strange, they must've walked past the car park by now, but before she could go in depth with her broad thinking, she finally passed out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately, she had never had a hangover, so the bright morning lights coming from the window didn't work well with the hellish migraine. She grunts softly as she clutches her forehead, rolling around in the comfortable bed she was placed on. All she could remember last night was drinking to much and passing out. It also had something to do with hospitals and.... Nathan Prescott. Quickly, she jolted up from the bed, wincing in pain as her head wasn't prepared for the sudden movement.
This definitely wasn't a hospital, it looked like a dorm room, quite artsy and dark, not many colors but it still looked really cool. She was about to brainstorm more ideas of who the room could belong to, but the answer was sitting and leaning against the cabinet on the other side of the room, Nathan Prescott.
He was asleep, but he still looked kinda uncomfortable, she felt bad. Did he take care of her all night because she was so easy to take advantage of? Or did he..
She suddenly felt scared, afraid and just confused. What even happened and why is she here? She clutched her arm and bit her lip, watching him quietly. He fidgeted and opened his eyes slowly with a soft groan, causing her to gulp. He exhaled in a pained tone as he also clutched his head, I bet his pretty used to hangovers though. Before she started feeling at ease again, he made eye contact with her, his eyes suddenly blazing with quiet fury and even confusion, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. He looked very tired, red rings under his eyes and ruffled hair, his eyes still seemed quite red.
"Whatevathefuck?" He muttered, rubbing a temple, "Oh, it's you." He sighed and rested his gaze slightly, still looking a little ticked off. "Uh, yeah..." She muttered back, shaking visibly. He narrowed his eyes at her and rolled them, "Look, I didn't fucking rape you or anything, chill." He folded his arms, "You passed out and I couldn't take you to a hospital so I came to my dorm, put you down, and fell asleep" he raised an eyebrow, "Good enough explanation?" She was scared, so a simple nod felt like the least annoying thing to do.
She looked at the clock next to the bed, half an hour to class. She then looked down, should she thank him? Or be pissed at him for not really giving the best explanation, you never know, he could've been hiding something. "Well, uh, thank you.." She gulped, "it wasn't the best idea to go, but now I know I probably won't go again." She shrugged, looking at the window. Luckily for him, she didn't see the slightly disappointed look on his face, "Don't be a pussy, that'll get you nowhere at Blackwell." She couldn't help but frown at the comment, maybe he was right.
"Well, at least people will know who I am now, the loner who passed out at the Vortex Club Party. She sighed, this is shit. "Well, I better get back to my dorm, t-thanks agai-" when she looked back at him, he was at the door, looking left to right out in the corridor before looking to you with an urgent but tired glare, "Yeah, whatever, you're welcome, just piss off." He whispered sharply, "I don't want people getting the wrong idea."
Getting off the bed quickly, she walked out the door quickly and out to the corridor, as quick to the front door as possible.
Y/N sighs in tired relief as she gets back to her dorm room and onto her bed, rolling around for a minute or so before getting up again, getting dressed and just cleaning herself up. She had five minutes to spare as she went out the door with her book bag. It was quite warm today, sun shining and not a cloud in the sky, ugh. Y/N hated weather like this, she'd always heat up because of what she wore, she wasn't too confident so baggy clothes were the go-to option each day. Whilst cursing the weather in her mind, she was suddenly interrupted by a person beside her, "Hey, it's Y/N right?" Y/N jolted a little bit in surprise as a beautiful, tall girl smiled beside her. She had quite slender features and she looked quite dainty, like a doe almost. She moved her hair across her shoulder gently as she waited for a reply, which was a small nod. She chuckled, "I'm Rachel Amber, are you feeling ok?" She tilted her head to a side with a worried smile, an eyebrow raised, "I saw you passed out with Nate yesterday."
Shit. "Oh, um, yeah! I just had too much to drink and he helped me back to my dorm." Y/N chuckled awkwardly. Even if knowing her for a minute or so, her friendly aura made Y/N feel at ease. "Well, I'm glad you're feeling better, it takes awhile to get used to Vortex Club Parties." Rachel pats her shoulder friendly-like. "We should totally hang out more today, you seem like a cool person, and you've been lonely since you first got here." She smiled, "Totally, that'd be awesome."
Before going to your next class, you said a hearty goodbye, well, at least not everything is going to shit.