chapter 11 - dumb things

The rest of the day was surprisingly normal, well, it still sucked. You luckily didn't see any sign of Victoria but that means something was up. Even though what you did was totally fucked up, she totally deserved it and you were going to remember the look on her face forever.
And Nathan's.
When you got to your last class you were surprised at the amount of whispering and looks that you were getting, well more than normal these days. It was definitely Victoria you thought, she's told everyone, and probably made up 80% of it. The class was just making you very very uncomfortable, but something inside you also felt prideful of you work, whatever story she made up, bitch had it coming. Everyone to you was just a little joke, until...
"Can Y/N L/N please come to the principals office."

Ooooohhhh boy. With a quiet huff, you took your bag and got up slowly, and unfortunately, it wasn't unnoticed. Some people giggled, some looked kinda scared, or maybe a little mix of both. But you tried not to notice as you walked out. It was quiet on the way there, calming, but even with how cocky you were feeling, your heart pace quickened the closer you got to your destination. You were fine just waiting, because you had to, knowing all the shit that happens at the school, but before you sat down, you recognized the red jacket and sleep deprived eyes of you know who.
This had to be a sick joke, anyone but him. Please. You felt yourself pleading to yourself as you sat down, avoiding any contact with him. After sitting down for a couple seconds you were already ready to leave as quickly as possible, but life isn't fair, is it?

After a minute or so, you saw Princess Victoria walk out of the office, head held high and walking as if she were on some sort of catwalk. Until she saw you, she pouted her lips sourly and gave you a middle finger, which you find hilarious, internally of course. That was when you heard your phone buzz. A text? Of course. You gulped, they must've told your parents already surely. But the name that was there was much worse.
"That was fuckin hilarious"
You tried hard to hide the shiver going up your spine. Taking a moment to reply;
"How are you texting me?"
"U didn't block my numbr and i remembrd urs."
"You do know you can go now, Victoria just left."
You could hear him chuckle out loud to himself quietly.
"Would if I could."
"Was it the fight?"
You looked up at him slowly, he was looking at you from the corner of his eye, he didn't look that angry but he looked annoyed and a little surprised.
"Ye, howd u kno? Did u see me beat that nerds ass?"
"No, but I could tell from your bruised knuckles and that his pet cat joined in too."
You felt him fidget slightly, his shoulder bumping you gently.
"U could say that. She's a bitch n she's his pet."
"Bitches are dogs, not cats."
You giggled slightly, and that time, the bump was on purpose.
"Shut up. She's still a bitch"
"Victoria level?"
"Totally. She doesnt act like it but she is a total whore."
"You sure it wasn't just Victoria? We both got clawed."
The both of you faced eachother, noticing that you both indeed had a bright, red scratch on each cheek, causing you both to snort in delight.
"Guess ur not a goodie 2 shoes anymore. Ur almost vortex club ready"
"What? You don't even like me"
"No one likes eachother in the vortex club. But I don't hate u anyway."
You gripped your phone slightly, trying to stop trembling, you were recalling your last real conversation with Nathan, in his room, after a night of something you want to remember and forget, and left with you slapping the bitch out of him.
"Why haven't you talked to me then?"
"U had that other girl with u. U seemed fine"
You caught a quick glimpse of him, he looked almost sad, sympathetic.
"Not anymore."
"Duh, u didn't kill them did u?"
"You're joking, do you think so?"
"Nah, jk. Ur new friend hated me anyway."
"Can we not talk about this please?"
It took a few extra seconds for a reply.
"Sorry."
You gulped, did he really just apolgize? You looked over and he still watched his phone, that same look on his face. Maybe he really wasn't all high and mighty as you thought, maybe he is actually capable of feelings.
"Don't worry, guess I'm going to jail soon, you'll bail me out right?"
You both chuckled.
"Sure"
"By the way, your grammar is apalling."
"It's art skool, not smart skool."
And with that, Principal Wells opened up the door, looking at the two grinning teenagers sitting side by side in his office. "Y/N. Come one in." He said, his tone harsh.
"Wish me luck."
"I'll be waiting."

(A little bit smaller but TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!! must mean something to you guys right? Anyway, promised you that this was still an x reader. Anyway, I'll still try my best to update as quick as I can and critique if you'd like and comment anything on what you want to see and what you like already from this, thanks for reading y'all!)