chapter 6 - hangover

What time was it these days? Y/N has forgotten everything. As her eyes slowly opened, she was enclosed in the shadows of a room, and a warmth beside her. She turned the warmth slowly and looked up, noticing breaths moving out shallowly. She then realized what was happening.
Y/N shot up and moved off of the bed quickly, accidentally whacking Nathan in the jaw, making him groan tiredly as he sat up, putting on a lamp. "What the fuck do you think you're doing...?" He mumbled, eyes still closed as he rubbed his sore jaw. Y/N gulped, she noticed her bare skin and her shirt thrown across the room. Her mind went from slow and sluggish to freakishly fast and terrified. Shitshitshitshitshit! She clutched the skin of her shoulders and looked back at Nathan, he also had no shirt on.
She stumbled, flopping onto the floor beside her shirt, having no energy to stand again she just relaxed, or tried. Y/N could only stare at him with frightful eyes, he was still slightly waking up. Her head felt hot, it was like she was blushing so much her head would burst, finally, he looked over.
He also instantly turned a bright red, eyes slightly widened. "Ok, look, this looks bad but at least I have a fucking memory." He groaned, rubbing his hair with his palm quickly, "I didn't take your literal virginity." She was honestly speechless, all she thought to do was to put on her shirt, which she did. Sitting more comfortably, she clutched her head, still taking in this predicament. He got out of bed, his chest still bare as he stretched out his arms, grunting slightly as his bones made a satisfying popping sound. "What? You just gonna sit there?" He looked over, eyes back to their usual cold self, face still red. "People are really going to get an idea after you keep turning up in my room overnight..." He mutters angrily, "Hey, it was your idea-" "It was Rachel's!"
Y/N finally yelled out, her feelings suddenly collected into anger, "I did this shit for Rachel, yeah?!" Her hands were strongly clenched together. She was quiet, awaiting a response to the boy on the other side of the room, who seemed shocked, eye twitching slightly. "Hey, can you maybe shut your lonely ass up a bit? These rooms aren't exactly soundproof-" "Why don't you stop being an egotistical twat for once in your life!" She retorted, louder just to spite him. He narrowed his eyes, "Why don't you start thinking for yourself, you lonely whore? You got no one anymore so start being independent and not depending on the bitch you call a best friend who just left you-"
WHACK!
Y/N's Palm hit Nathan's jaw. Her instincts were all over the place and that was the only thing she thought would shut him up, which it did. They stared at each other for a couple seconds, a trickle of blood leaving Nathan's jaw to his chin, eyes wide and dilated, hers tearing up, confused, afraid and angry. At that, she left.
He looked at the mirror, and snickered, a grin on his face as the bruise formed on his cheek.
Storming back to her dorm she flopped down onto her bed, sobbing quietly. The crippling loneliness suddenly hit her like a truck, the sting still clinging to her hand from where her anger escaped into Nathan's face. She hated him because he was right, she is lonely, and she just threw away a brewing friendship with him. She sat up and watched her desk, her diary open on the top, she sighed and headed over.

Dear diary,
Everything suddenly just feels even more lonely. I'm afraid even of myself at this point, Rachel was the only one keeping me sane and now she seems to be wrong now. Nathan was right, what have I done? And what will I do?

(So sorry for the wait guys, and the fact isn't very long but life sucks but I wanted to get something about because you guys deserve it! this is probably my least motivated story I have up out of my three but I'll do my best. Thanks for reading!)