Chapter 37**

•Jace's 18th Birthday•

*Madi's POV*

Today technically mine and Jace's relationship is illegal but who really cares.

Tonight Jace is having a party and I'm going over to help.

I go to his house and run and give him a hug.

"Happy Birthday you're legal"

"Thanks baby"

I give him a kiss.

"That's not only what you're getting tonight"

"Oh really"

"Yup"

"Oh after graduation we are moving in together"

"Fine with me"

"I'm so in love with you"

"Good me too"

I give him another kiss and then we get ready.

We set up drinks and snacks and stuff and blow up some balloons in the backyard. At around 6 everyone starts coming over.

I'm standing with Jace and his arm around my waist talking with his friends.

"So Jace how does it feel to be legal" one of his friends ask

"Doesn't feel any different really"

I feel a tap on my shoulder and its Riele. I turn around

"Hey what's up"

"You looked bored so I'm saving you"

"Thank you one sec"

I go to Jace

"I'm going to hang out with Riele"

"Alright find me later or I'll find you which ever happens first."

I give him a kiss and walk off with Riele.

"Thanks for getting me away from there I honestly had no clue what they were talking about"

"No problem I've always wanted to get to know you better"

"Same here"

We talk for a while then it's time for Cake. Jace pulls me next to him and I wrap my arms around him and sing in his ear.

He cuts the cake and he's struggling so I have to help him.

"You can not make straight lines"

"Thanks but here have a piece"

He gives me a slice and everyone else. I stay by Jace for the rest on the night. And after everyone leaves Jace pulls me up to his room and pushes me against the door and kisses me.

My arms go to his neck and his goes under my butt and lifts me up. My legs go around his waist. He carries me to his bed and lays us down on it.

My legs are still around him. He pulls my shirt off and throws it on the floor. He kisses down my stomach and unbuttons my shorts he pulls them down my legs. He pulls off his shirt and gets back on top of me.

I flip us over and I undo his pants and pull them down. He reaches over and grabs a condom. I get on top of him and he unclip say bra and takes it off.

(Smut)

I pull off his boxers and he slips on the condom. He slips off my underwear and I get on top off him and grab him and put it in me.

"O-oh God"

I start rocking in him slowly his hands are in my hips and he starts lifting me up and down.

He goes slow at first then gets faster. He flips us over and pounds into me.

"Oh s-shit J-Jace"

My fingers are in his back and he is kissing my neck. He gets faster each time he thrust.

My legs wrap around his waist to make him go deeper.

"Oh fuck"

He goes faster then I let out a moan and release.

"Jace!"

He goes faster and harder till he releases.

He pulls out if me and throws away the condom.

(Smut over)

"Happy birthday baby"

"I love you"
----------------------------------------------
Ahhhhhhhh

Lizzy