The Sex pistols Boy

After that encounter with the boy I now know as Calum, I left class and went to my locker for my needed class materials. like everyone else. I walked in my first academic class. social studies, despite the fact I'm not very social I'm acing the class. Once every one came in class and miss what's-her-face started teaching a tall boy wearing skinnies and a sex pistol muscle shirt walked in. he sighed and walked over to the desk. He saw me looking at him and smirked. alsoooo, he decided to sit next to me. needless to saw he was covered in tattoos and eyebrow and lip piercings, and his ears. He looked at me and I quickly acted like I was taking notes and actually listening to miss what's-her-face. I glanced out the corner of my eye and saw he was looking at his phone under his desk.

I looked at him from head to toe. he had on combat boots, black skinnies. and of course the sex pistols top, I also noticed he had dark brown hair with a bit of scruff. he looked like someone you didn't want to mess with.

I finally stopped looking at the nameless boy. I also finished my notes and pulled out my phone. class was about to end. scratch that...now. I packed my things slowly so that I didn't have to get caught in the crowd of people swarming the door. I looked around for that boy but couldn't find him. he must have rushed out. The crowd finally filled out the room leaving me to be the last person leaving. Still the boy was no where to be found. I once again went to my locker for things. I felt some arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe."

I quickly turned around. it was sex pistols boy. I opened my mouth to respond but was cut off by him.

"I saw you looking at me in social Whad do ya say we ditch this place. And uh have some fun of our own" he whispered in my ear with an arm beside my head and the other around my waist holding me close while pushing me against the locker. I of course was intrigued yet at the same time a bit frightened.

"I don't know you" I responded.

"Well I'm Michael and-" he was cut off by some one pulling him away from me.