Party oopssss

It was Saturday and I slept pretty late due to the events from last night. I saw the most beautiful cars, watch my friends win and come in 2nd and 3rd, eat maccas at 3am then snuck in. quite eventful. I groaned as I got out of bed. I walk down stairs to see joe eating cereal at the bar.
"Nicole"
"Joe" I mimicked pouring some cereal and pulling a seat beside him.
I don't talk a lot in the mornings one thing joe and I have in common.
"Why'd you sneak in last night?"
I gulped. I thought everyone was asleep.
"Just was out with a couple friends"
"Luke?"
" No I haven't talked to him since like Wednesday" I said. it was basically the truth. I haven't talked to him since thursday.
My phone buzzed with a text from cal.
So there's a party tonight at 7 and I'm lucky enough to be invited.
"Who's that" joe asked
i shrugged "a friend about a party"
He nodded putting his dish in the sink.
"Use protection" he grumbled going back upstairs. I looked at the clock. 4pm damn I do sleep late.
I got up to go get ready. I took a shower and picked out my outfit. a starwars top with high waisted shorts and black vans. I fixed my hair and makeup. it was 6:50,cal also texted he was going to pick me up. I heard the doorbell ring. there was Calum standing there in a bmth death bed shirt and skinnies.
"Ready?" he smirked.

When we arrived to the party I could already smell the weed alcohol and sweat. Calum guided me up to the giant house with red solo cups littering the lawn. we walk In to hear booming music playing and people grinding on each other.
I saw the familiar backs of Luke and Michael. talking to
Ashton?
Ashton saw me and waved us over.
"Sup guys" Calum grinned.
"Hi" I said trying to take my eyes off luke. he was always gorgeous but tonight, my god. he had on just a black tee skinnies and vans. and he seemed to have let mikey change his hair color. it was lavender. And i loved it.
"I love your hair" I said smiling. he smiled back and nodded.
"Thanks"
I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. Luke looked pissed.
"Ashton what did I-"
"God chill Luke no she isn't. The girl was probably killed and Nora had another kid" Ashton groaned.
Jesus are they ever going to stop this baby shit?
"Oh my god both of you outside with me now" I said looking at Ashton and Luke.
We walked out of the house to the far back of the yard near a big oak.
"I'm tired of this fucking joke. first my brother tells me I was like baby napped. then I hear luke and his brother talk about it. And now this!?" I yelled clearly having more than enough of their shit.
"Spill now" I said as they looked at me dumbfounded.
"Nicole if you were the baby, which I doubt, that would mean your my half sister and joe's aswell." Ashton spoke up slowly.
"She is the baby dumbass" Luke said kicking a near by rock.
"Ok fine. prove it. I want to talk to the woman who is supposedly my biological mother"
"Nicole. we can't do that."
"And why the hell not? you and my brother must've thought I could if he decided to tell me" I snapped looking at luke.
"Fine! I'll take you to my mom" Ashton shot in.
At least we're getting some where.