If you seek amy

I woke up the next day with a hammering headache and the need to never leave my bed
My bed
My bed?
Wait this isn't my room
I realised as I felt the silk sheets under the palm of my hand. At that moment I also took notice of hearing water running then being turned off.
I sat up straight to get a better view of the room I was currently in. Blood red walls and silk sheets black carpet and furniture.
I turned my head towards the direction I heard whistling from. there in his half naked glory, stood the one and only luke hemmings. he was wrapped in nothing but a towel around his waist and water droplets around his torso and falling from his flat damp hair into his eyes, to be completely honest, he looked like a god.
My mouth spoke before I could process what I was thinking, "fuck me."
He noticed my awakened state and replied, "well good to see you're alive"
"No, really" I said my eyes following him around what I am assuming is his room.
he chuckled, "no thanks sweetheart."
At this my inward smirk dropped, and for some reason I wanted to pitch a fit.
I scoffed and ripped off the sheets and staggered to my feet. I felt a draft along my stomach and thighs, gasping I realised I only was clothed in my underwear. I quickly sat on the bed and pulled the sheet over my shoulders to fully cover my self.
"Oh god please tell me we didn't" I whined.
"No," he responded curtly, "i brought you back here and you started trying to do a strip lap dance thing. you managed to strip and pass out on the couch, so I brought you here and you've been out since." he laughed.
I didn't really care what I did last night I was still upset over the way he said he wouldn't fuck me. am I really that unattractive?
He was rummaging for something to wear while I was confused.
"Woah woah woah woah woah, so you wouldn't fuck me?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together and circling my hand in the air.
"My god brinley does it matter" he asked emphasising my name and leaning against his drawers
I hesitated a second, "well yeah I mean am I that awful looking? Am I mean -I mean why the hell not?"
Luke groaned, "You want a reason"
I nodded with an "uhduh" look on my face
"Because you fucked my best friend!" He bursted rubbing his eyes
At this I grew frustrated, "so!? How many people have you fucked how many people has Michael fucked- because I've only slept with two people!"
He groaned in annoyance yet again, "yeah but you slept with Michael"
"Once again so!?"
"Soo,"he drug out, "you slept with michael"
"Wait are you, jealous?" I grinned wickedly.
"No!" He screeched then the room became silent yet again.
"Oh my god. yes you are" he shyly looked away and began rummaging through for clothes again.
An idea sparked In my mind.
I yawned stretching my arms and dropping the sheet off of myself.
Standing up I walked over to luke swaying my hips.
"Bet I can make you want to fuck me"

( I SUCK AT THE GAME OF LIFE I S2G I HATEMYSELF I ALWAYS GET MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY AND GHEN I CANT POST BC MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN AHGHHGJRHWITE GAHHH OKAY WOW IN SO SORRRY IM TRYING I REALLY AM AND I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THNANK YSLL FOR READING AND COMMENTING MWAH MWAH MWAH)