Street raceing?

As soon as I got into Ashton's car he sped off. the engine roared. I looked over and say Ashton's inked arms flex under his tight black shirt. not gonna lie, it was very hot.

"Are you gonna change?" He asked glancing over then looking back I the road.

"Oh y-yeah" I said pulling off my shoes. I pulled out my high waisted shirts from my purse. I remembered I was wearing cheekster underwear. I looked over to ashton.

"Keep your eyes on the road ok?" He chuckled and nodded at my insecurity.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and slipped off my Skinnies, quickly sliding on my shorts. I took off my shirt and was left in my bra looking for my shirt.

"Shit um. I may have lost or forgotten my top." I said trying to cover myself the best I could.

"Damn. I would be ok with you wearing that but I don't want anyone else staring...there should be a button up in back." he said pointing to the back seat. I crawled over the seat and reached to the floorboard to reach a green plaid flannel.

"Thanks" I said buttoning up his shirt on me. It finally stopped sprinkling.

"So gonna tell me where we're going?"

"Nope." he said lookin over at me

I laughed.

"How'd you get enough money for this car I mean it's amazing" I smiled.

His smile faded, "just business" he answered shortly.

Okayy

"We are here" he said as we pulled up to a drive in movie theatre Parkin lot. there we're tons of people around. mostly girls in booty shorts and crop tops with caked up makeup with tattooed and pierced boys. Ashton came by and opened the car door.

I stepped out of the car and noticed all the amazing cars around us.

"Oh my god. did we die and come to heaven?" I asked fangirling at the cars.

Ashton laughed and threw his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. as we walked around people cleared a way for us. needless to say I got countless dirty looks and then of course the wolf whistles. I chuckled as one man whistled and his girlfriend slapped him. I snuggled closer to ash.

"Hood! mikey!" ash yelled at two boys who's backs were facing us. low and behold were the Calum hood and Michael clifford.

"Ashton! nicole!"they screamed beckoning us over.

"Damn Nicole" Calum cooed.

I blushed looking down. I looked up and noticed the cars behind Cal and Mikey. I rushed out of ash's grasp and went to the cars.

Cal's was amazing, his was a black Ferrari with red rims and red interior seating while michael's was solid black no different colour except for his head lights which looked like electric blue and his rim lights.

"My god" I heard laughter behind me.

"like em?" Mikey asked.

"Fucking yes I do! holy hell! How can you afford these?!" I asked.

"We don't buy these cars! we either fix em or win em." cal shrugged. I looked back at the cars.

"So you mean street racing?" I asked. slightly thrilled at the thought of them speeding down the road in these cars.

Ashton nodded. I bit my lip. Ashton groaned and walked over to me, leaning close to my ear. He pushed me against calum's car.

"Please stop your turning me on so much right now. I mean look at you" he whispered sending chills down my spine.

"You mean like this?" I asked trying to be as innocent as possible and obviously biting my lip.

"Oh my-" he was cut off by a booming voice.

"Irwin!" Ashton turned around clearly irritated.

"Johnson" ash spat.

"Is this your new toy if the week. damn send her to me once you're done"

I saw Ashton's fist clench and unclench repeatedly.

"Fuck off Aaron"

Then I notice Aaron look me up and down. not necessarily checking me out but almost as if he knew me. He looked like he was going to say something but decided against it.

"just watch me beat you" he said before walking off.

"Are you racing tonight?" I asked.

"Yep and cal and mikey. luke got in some sorta trouble" he said

I nodded.

"Yo lovebirds! ash we gotta go!" Mikey yelled

"I'm comin I'm comin" Ashton yelled back.

"By babe" he smirked walking off.

"By nicole!" Cal and Michael yelled. I waved as I walked over to the snack counter. I heard the loud speakers go off. a counter started

10..

9..

8..

I ran out to the front.

7..

6..

I was small enough to squeeze to the front

5..

4..

These cars are amazing

3..

I saw Ashton look at me through his window. he nodded.

2..

Why am I nervous? The boys are the ones driving

1..

The counter went off. I've never seen cars go so fast. I mean except for movies. they were like a blur.

I Followed everyone to the finish line which was probably a good 20 minute walk for us walkers.

I could hear the engine of the cars roar. they were getting close. in a flash they all were in front if me. Calum won. I saw him run out of his car and run over to me.

"Oh my god Calum! that was just! oh my god that was amazing!" I screamed struggled to make sense.

he laughed at me "thanks babe. just won couple thousand though no big deal" he shrugged.

"Well it was damn awesome" I laughed

"Maccas?" I asked as Michael and Ashton came over.

"Yes!" The boys cheered.