Back 2 skEWl

(A/N. Ok I ammmm soooooo sorry I didn't post soon like I said I've been busy with school and crap but here's the chap I promised please keep reading voting and commenting!!!! Thank you!!! I love you guys!!!!)

The weekend was unfortunately over *sad face*
Mom made joe drive me to school and of course i was late so I practically ran to my locker. I looked down avoiding any other late kids or teachers watching me as the last few kids pulled into class. I felt something hit me, next minute in on my ass on the ground.
Fucking great.
Awesome.
"Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" the voice chuckled. I looked up to see the chocolate brown eyes of Calum. he smirked.
"Lil but clumsy there don't ya think Nicole?" he bent down to help me get up.
"Uh yeah. S- sorry I didn't me-mean to bump into you j-just in a rush" I slightly panted.
"Chill it's ok. c'mon I'll walk you to your locker" he smiled.
"O-ok"

Calum walked me to my locker and decided to walk me to class.
"Wait" he said grabbing my wrist.
I turned around.
"Meet me by the double doors during after 2nd"
I nodded "ok will do"
He grinned.
•••••
1st and 2nd classes went by slowly of course. I waited till the hallways were nearly cleared to walk to the double doors.
I saw Calum walk towards me from the other side of the hall. smirk plastered on his face.
"Cmon lunch time babe" he grinned. I smiled (just a little) back.
We walked through the line for his lunch and went for the tables.
"You sure you don't want anything to eat?" he asked setting his food down as I pulled out a chair beside him.
"Nah I don't really get hungry during school"
Calum shrugged. "We'll the boys are on their way with real food you can take some of theirs I'll cover for you" he laughed. cute.
"Who are The -" I was cut off by two boys practically falling over laughing to get to our table. And I of course should've known. here walking towards the same table and Calum and I were sitting at were the one and only Michael and Luke.
When they made it close enough to our table Luke stopped dead in his tracks and his smile quickly faded.
"We brought maccas!" Michael yelled as luke interrupted him.
"The fuck she doing here" he asked rather loudly.
"Ohhh your the one who was staring at me in social" Michael smirked. "finally taking me up on that offer of ditchin?" he smirked.
"Well you must work like Walmart. open 24/7" Luke seethed.
"Oi fuck off mikey and Luke who pissed in your breakfast" Calum stated.
I sat there silently. I was appalled by the things luke said.
Luke groaned and sat down as Michael sat next to me. scooting closer every minute it seemed.
"Want some?" mike asked me trying to shove a fry in my face.
"No thanks" I said lightly pushing his hand away.
"What you one of those anorexic girls" Luke spat. I gripped my chair trying to calm down.
"What is your problem?!"
"Oh I don't maybe it's the fact you've probably fucked all my friends or your just an attention whore" he laughed. Calum looked like he was going to rip his head off.
"You know what? fuck you Luke"
"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you"
I scoffed, got up from my seat and stormed off.
That ass
Fuck him
Who cares what he thinks of me
I couldn't stop the tears. I ran to the girls bathroom and leaned over the sink. I felt like throwing up. I pulled out my phone and texted joe I was skipping and going home. and asking him to cover for me. joe did all the things for school with me that my parents would never do. the school had my parents number as his. he always said he was protecting me and helping me with everything and anything. And I'm greatfull for it.
I checked my face one more time and walked out of the bathroom patting my eyes making sure they weren't puffy. of course they would be red though. of course I wasn't watching where I was going and Bumped into the one and only asshole himself. Luke hemmings.
"What do you want?" I sighed and pushed past him into the cleared out hallway.
"Wait... we're you just crying?" He grabbed me by the wrist before I got too far away to reach.
"N- no just allergies"
"Riiighhhtt and I'm failing math" he stated sarcastically.
"Whatever. what do you want Luke?"
"We need to work on the project. my place?"
"I don't think tonight's a-" he cut me off.
"I'll meet you by your locker after the bell." he turned on his heel and walked into his class.
'Okay then' I mumbled under my breath and walked to my locker.
I texted joe. 'nvmd gotta work on project w/ luke aftr skewl' not even a minute later joe responded.
'No I'm picking you up. now'
Well fine. I said packing my bag and walking to the front office to check out. I stood outside waiting for joe to arrive. in the meantime I pulled out my phone and started playing my music.
"Long live the reckless and the brave I don't I wanna be saved my song has not been sung so long live us"
The amazing voice of Alex Gaskarth started playing. and then joe shows up I'm his blue convertible with the top down and music blaring.
"Get in!" he yelled over Tyga. I rolled my eyes. we may look a lot alike and have a sort of twin telepathy thing(even though we aren't twins) but we cannot agree on music. I got in the car and turned down his music.
"Sub" I sighed.
"I don't want you talking to that Luke kid got it?" He turned so his whole body was facing me. sunglasses still on but the scowl visible on his face. I was surprised by his tone.
"We'll I have a project to work on with him sooo-"
"I don't care. stay away from him. I don't want you getting hurt" he softened.
"Wha-?"
"Drop it Nicole."