Save it

(A/N so I changed Nicole's real name to brinley bc idk I like that better so I went back and changed it all to brinley and if you see any mistakes I made please let me know bc in a terrible typer! oh and here's another chapter! yayyy!! thank y'all for reading and voting please keep doing that!! thank you thank you thank you! love y'all lots!!!!)

"Let's get you cleaned up shall we?"

I said as Luke lead me to his bathroom.

"First aids are beneath the sink" he said walking to the mirror inspecting his face.

"Okay. come here so I can reach you"

I said sitting myself up on the counter and opening the first aid kit.

He huffed and walked over putting himself between my legs and resting his hands behind me on the sink.

"I'm sorry you saw me lose it." He sighed.

I shrugged, "this might sting" I said putting peroxide on his cuts. he cringed and inwardly hissed.

"Sorry. now give me your hand" I said as he held out his black and blue knuckles.

"I really am. Sorry that is. if I scared you I-"

"You didn't scare me. and it's fine. doesn't bother me"

I finished cleaning up Luke's hand and then began to bandage it.

"I'm sorry you got involved in this." like sighed. I could feel him looking at me.

I shrugged, "we've been over this. it was bound to happen. It doesn't matter"

I finished Luke's hand and began to work on his face. he had a cut above his eyebrow and on his lip near his lip ring.

I cleaned his cut above his eyebrow with him wincing in pain.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

I began to clean his lip.

I looked up through my eyelashes to see like looking at me intently.

I looked down to his lip to finish cleaning the area that was open.

Like nudged me with his nose on my forehead.

"Mhm?"

Like nudged my face to his.

"Luke c'mon let me-" he so Rudely interrupted me, by kissing me.

Of course I kissed him back.

He pulled away so our noses and foreheads were touching. he pushed my check to the side and began to kiss down my jaw then slowly and taking his time down my neck then collar bone.

I twisted my fingers In his blonde hair.

'Please You just want to fuck her!'

'At least she isn't my sister and I can!'

I pushed like off me remembering he fight that had just happened.

"Stop"

"What- Nicole?"

"Just stop. you just want to have sex with me because you can and I'm not your sister" I spat at his pushing him back.

"Nicole I didn't-"

"Save it. god why did I come here with you!? i shouldn't have! First you try to make out with me in my room then call me a slut and now this! Jesus! How could I have been so stupid!?" I yelled getting off the sink and pushing last luke.

"Nicole I didn't mean it! it was just because I was fighting with Ashton! and I apologised for that! I just- I don't know"

I spun around to face him. "let me know when you do know. I'm going to bed" I stated then walked off to the guest room luke showed me.