Apparently a little party does kill somebody

A new little secret.
For fucks sake! can I not get a break!?
I now have a half brother that I made out with..another little half brother and sister. now remembering my old cousin I lost contact with. I'm crashing with my biological mother. haven't spoken to joe in forever. involved with basically a gang all along but didn't know until just a few days ago! and now involved with street racers and I have pink hair!

I took I huge sip of my beer.
I need something stronger.

I watched the boys race yet again. Luke won like he said he would.

'Good luke' god why did I open my mouth??

Luke walks over to me grinning. I basically chugged the rest of my drink and threw the cup on the ground. may or may not have stumbled to meet luke.
"Woah there tiger" he chuckled at me.
"You wonnnn" I hiccuped and covered my mouth. " 'scuse me" I giggled.
yep I was defiantly tipsy
The boys soon huddled around us.
"Party time?" Calum asked smiling mischievously.
We all nodded.

Since Luke offered well demanded I ride with him to the party he guided me to his car which I hadn't paid much attention to until now.
"Oh my god" I squealed like a fangirl.
"What?" he asked worriedly.
"Your car! it's it's holy shit!!!" I couldn't finish my sentence because I was about to fall flat on my face. luckily, lucky Luke caught me.
"Maybe you should lay off the alcohol for a bit?"
I laughed, actually laughed, "no way I need something stronger" I grinned.
"Well alright then let's go"

We arrived at the party, by then the alcohol was out of my system, unfortunately. leaving me in a bitch And grumpy mood. I hurriedly got out of Luke's car and rushed to the nearest place where there was alcohol. ignoring Luke's yells for me to come back.

I wanted to get away.

I finally found kegs upon kegs of beer. but I wanted something stronger. I looked around and picked my poison. vodka.
I peaked around and twisted the top off the bottle. I took a big swig. I shook my head as I let the liquid flow down my throat. finding red solo cups I filled up one and mixed in mellow yellow. I just want to be mellow and well free at least for the night.
A few guys stopped to flirt with me but I just pushed them off. I basically just stayed against the wall unless I needed a refill. it was also safe to say I hadn't seen the boys.

About 30minutes later My thoughts were hazed my vision blurred and I knew I wasn't walking straight.

I think I had maybe 4 or 5 drinks? maybe 6 or 7? Fuck for all I know and remember I could've had 20. all I know is I'm wasted.

I walked past the dancing and grinding couples but bumped in to someone.

"S- sorr- ey" I slurred trying to balance myself. I dropped my drink.
Dammit.
I looked up to see the boy I bumped into he had green eyes. his hair was matted to his head from sweat. he was tall, really tall.

is he a giant?

He shrugged and pulled me close to him. Next thing I know, we are dancing sweating from being in the middle of all these people. the boy was attacking my neck leaving sloppy wet kisses from the corner of my mouth to my collar bone. I tangled my fingers in his hair and rolled my neck back towards the ceiling.
I pulled his lips of my neck and hungrily attached my lips to his. he moaned when I slightly bit his lip.

And before I realised it we were upstairs in some room making out. I was sat on the bed as he hovered over me. I pulled at the hem of his shirt.
He took off his as I took of mine. shirts that is. I pulled him over me so I was fully laid on the bed. I was still highly intoxicated so I had no idea who I was kissing or what I was doing. All I know is that I'm enjoying this. and I like this new me. this confident dyed pink hair girl.
We continued kissing for a bit when he (who ever this is) started rubbing up and down my sides. I still had my fingers knotted in his fluffy but thin hair.

And everything after that is, well, just a blur of drunken mistakes

(A/N Please keep reading voting and commenting more shit will go down In the up coming chapters *wink wink*
*elbow elbow*
"Nah wut I'm sayin?"
Wow I'm sorry okay byeeee ily
Oh and 10.5k reads holy fuck you guyssssss I'm emotional I REMEMBER when this has like 20 :DDDDD ILYALSM!!!!)