1st you didnt eat my face off

As girly as it sounds, It was a swirl of emotions

With Ashton it was lust and passion,

But with Luke it was slow and kind.

When pulled away i had my eyes closed for only a second. I saw a smirk on his face that he quickly covered up.

"What?" I asked

"Your the only girl who hasn't tried to eat my face off."

I nudged him in the chest with my hand.

"Now now there's no need for violence. but there is time for this." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me closer(I'm practically in his lap). And well a damn good make out sesh until we heard jingling of keys and the door being opened. We pulled apart and I moved to the other seat.

"Dude what the fuck we've been calling you for hours!?" Calum yelled.

"And we can't find brinley either" Ashton butted in.

I coughed loudly while grabbing my jacket and fixing my hair.

Ashton and cal turned around. By the look of Ashton's face he could figure out what we were doing, or at least assumed something like it.

"Jesus brinley we've-" I cut Calum off.

"It's Nicole. not brinley." I spoke harshly.

"What the fuck dude!? you brought her here?!" Ashton yelled turning back to luke and throwing his hands around.

"She didn't want to see anyone! I found her I took her back here and she's staying!" luke yelled back.

"Please you just want to fuck her!" Ashton shouted getting in Luke's face.

I could see luke losing it.

"At least she isn't my sister and I can!" he yelled fists balling.

Ashton punched Luke in the jaw. Luke stumbled and checked his lip. bleeding of course.

Luke dove into Ashton taking him to the ground.

"Guys! guys! guys!" I rushed over to them to pull Luke off from wailing on Ashton.

"Luke please." I whispered in his ear once I got him off Ashton a bit. Ashton grounded in pain with the beating he took. luke had some bruises forming and cuts as well, not as bad though.

Luke stopped, panting he got up and walked away to I'm assuming is his room.

I heard a grunt and remembered Ashton was beaten to a pulp.

I also happened to hear Calum laughing his head off.

"What is so funny!? he could've killed him?! and your laughing?!"

"Nic They do that all the time don't sweat it." he laughed clutching his stomach.

"Asshole" Ashton mumbled pulling himself up from the floor. "come home nicole." he pleaded.

"What's a home? hmm? because the one I knew for 17 years wasn't really a home. and I just met you and ann I just found out my dad is in drug dealing and my friends are in as well and street racers so right now I don't have anyone or a home."

"She's staying here." a deep voice spoke up.

"Like hell-"

"Mate just let her adjust. we'll see you guys tomorrow" Calum spoke up grabbing Ashton and helping him to the door. Ashton fought of course.

"But-"

"No but's dude just leave it...bye guys" Calum said as he closed the door behind him.

I spun on my heel to face luke.

He stood lip bleeding and blood on his knuckles.

"Let's get you cleaned up shall we?"

(Gahhhh I'm sorry for my late update guys but I have no more plans this summer so far and I will hopefully be posting more!!!!!yayyy!! ok love you guys lots bye!)