Do It Now Remember It Later(Punk 5sos fanfic)

"Babe! lets go!" He whispered yelled up to my room. right now I was standing out side of my window leaned up against the wall. last time I checked it was 3am on a Wednesday night.

"I'm coming chill!" I whispered back. Why is she doing this? You might ask? you know the usual "good girl falls for bad guy" I should have seen all this coming. especially knowing where my family's "business" comes from. but then again who the hell cares. here I am at 3am about to jump off my 2nd story house to sneak off with my boyfriend. and I honestly couldn't care less. a slight chuckle escaped my lips. as the reality of what I was doing hit me. and my parents or brothers had no idea.

I jumped.

He caught me.

I laughed when I stumbled . then covered my mouth glancing back at my house to make sure I didn't wake anyone.

"Well that was a rush" I smirked.

And now up close to him. I realized how lucky I am to have him. And how hot he is

He was in Skinnies, sleeping with sirens tee, beanie and pure black vans.

And of course there was me- black skinnies, gray long sleeve with holes near the shoulder, beanie to match his and vans as well.

"What?" he asked noticing my staring

"Nothing..just...just happy" I said as he pulled me close

"Yeah?" He replied with a smirk

"Yeah" I responded

"Well in that case imagine how even more happy I can make you" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my back.