You're family

(HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER BC I LOVE YOU AND I FEEL V SORRY)
"Come sit" ann said patting the cushion beside her. I awkwardly walked over her and sat down. she kindly smiled at me. I returned the gesture.
"So you don't have a place to stay?"
I looked down and nodded. "yeah I um got up this morning from Luke's and went back to my house and well told Nora and jack what I know. and yeah."
I told her about what he had said and how I lost it. Obviously there were tears. she had some choice words to say about jack but she kept it quiet because Harry was in the room next over. We chuckled at how right she was about him.
When I finished venting Ann sighed, "you're always welcome here. you're my daughter and you're family. you can even stay forever if you like."
I nodded "thank you"
She placed her hand over mine. a small but effective gesture. "I also want you to know. I did not know he had a family. If I did I would have stopped seeing him. And I fought for ages to find you. I thought he had killed you, or given you up for adoption. I'm sorry you found out this way."
"It's okay. he's good at hiding things."
She pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged back.

We pulled apart as ashton walked in the room with his phone to his ear.
"Yeah."
"I know I know."
"yeah I have. "
"she's here right now."
"Seriously dude". ann and I looked at Ashton quizzically.
He handed the phone to me. 'It's Luke' he mouthed.
"H-hello?"
"Nicole!? oh my god I woke up and I couldn't find you! Jesus what the fuck?!where did you go?!" He rammed questions down my throat.
"I went to jack and Nora's. Fought. came to Ann's and now I'm taking to you."
i could hear rustling in the background, "I'm getting ready and coming over"
"Wait luke-" but he had hung up on me before I could finish my sentence.
I sighed and looked to ann then Ashton, "he said he's coming over."
"Well more food for me to cook then." ann said standing up as I handed Ashton's phone back to him. he had a solid unreadable expression on.

The doorbell rang as ann finished cooking.
I walked over and opened the door. there was luke. Seeing me in Ashton's clothing, he looked extremely pissed off. I felt Ashton walk up behind me.
Luke charged in and grabbed Ashton by the collar
"If you did anything I swear to god I will-" Luke was cut off by ann.
"Boys no fighting in the kitchen take it upstairs or outside." she said sternly. Luke released Ashton and we walked upstairs to Ashton's room.
"If you fucking did anything! I swear to god I will fucking! -"
"Jesus Luke she came over this morning and I lent her dry clothes to sleep in! Nothing happened!" Ashton knew not to mention the kiss by the way luke would have his head.
Luke stopped in his tracks. "oh"

"Yeah 'oh' next time talk to people before you accuse them of something" Ashton spat.
"guys!" I butted in before a fight broke out.
"C'mon let's go" Luke said grabbing my wrist.
"She's staying." Ashton spoke through gritted teeth. also grabbing my wrist. both boys tightening their grip causing me to wince. They seemed to be locked in a staring match with their grip tightening each second.
"Guys?" I croaked looking between the two. "I kinda can't feel my wrists" I winced. Luke looked surprised like he hadn't realised what he had done and immediately let go of my wrist.
"Nic I'm so sorry I-" Ashton said also realising his tight grip.
"It's okay" I said, "I think I'll go with Luke. I'll be fine and back tonight." I smiled reassuringly to Ashton and looked to Luke who looked pleased.
"Fine. just call if you need."
"I will. now if you both will excuse me I have to change"
"Go down stairs luke" Ashton stated.
"You too Ashton let the girl change" Luke spoke up.
"It's my room and my sister"
"Oh my god I'll just change in the bathroom!" I interrupted them getting annoyed by their arguing.

By now my clothes were dry. I changed into my black skinnies white top and jean jacket.
"Ready?" I asked looking to luke. he nodded.

We got into his car and sped off. His car was a simple Chevy camero z28.
"we're meeting Michael and Calum at the grocery store. got a race tonight and after, a party" Luke stated.

We parked In the near by parking lot for the grocery store. spotting a galaxy haired Michael and Calum.
"So where do we start?" Luke asked the boys.
"Split up to get as much junk as possible" Calum answered.
Calum and Luke went together while Mikey and I went together. I prayed he wouldn't try his stupid pick uplines.
"So race tonight?" I asked which came out sorta loud because there weren't a lot of people there this afternoon. Michael hushed me. "Shh if people hear, people tell, we get caught"
I made a notion of zipping and locking my lips shut. we continued walking through the isles. not once did we bump into the other boys. I hasn't realised we stopped in the hair dye section until Michael spoke up.
"Have you ever dyed your hair?"
"Hm? oh! no. I always wanted to though" I smiled.
"Well pick a colour. any colour" he grinned.
"I don't think Ashton or Luke would approve" I smirked.
"Who gives a fuck what they approve of?" we laughed. "Luke let me do his hair. c'mon ill do yours. you can come to mine and I'll take you to the race." I nodded liking the idea.
"Alright" I said grabbing the new hair colour of my choosing.