shifts with luke and ashton

"well as much as this dinner was plesant i have to go to my shift" i said standing up from the table after hearing my mother and luke talk about college.

"OH is it 8 already!?" my mom asked looking at her watch.

"yes so if you dont mind i must be going...luke i will see you tomorrow" i smiled politley.

"oh well ill drive you"

no no no no no "oh no need"

"what a great idea! luke nicole would love that!" i shot my mom a deathly look.

"please?" he puppy dogged eyed.

i sighed, "fine".

so luke drove me to the cafe and instead of going home like i told him to, he walked in with me. i was actually early this shift so i thanked him anyway. andie thanked me for showing up early so she wouldn't have to cover for me tonight. she grabbed her things and ran out the door.

"welp there's andie for ya" i mummbled attempting to tie the back of my apron. and of course failing miserably.

"need some help?'' luke chuckled.

"um"

i walked over infront the counter to him, "here turn around" i did, he was standing so close i could feel the tickle of his breath on the back of my neck. he pulled me in close with his arms wraping around me.

"ya know we never finsihed where we left off" he stated dissapointedly leaning near my neck.

i was about to say someting when the bell sounded due to someone walking in, luke pulled away and leaned against the counter.

"hi what can i g- " i stopped mid sentence when i saw a fimilair face. he smiled.

"hey nicole"

"hey ashton didnt think id see you again" i smiled back. he glanced back at luke then at me.

"usual?" i aksed stepping behind the counter.

"sure babe" he winked. luke cleared his throat.

"it wouldv'e been nice of you to mention you had a boyfriend nicole" luke spat biterly. i scoffed.

"oh shut up lucas" ashton snapped.

"y- you two know eatch other?" i asked turning around to face them.

"unfortunatly" luke mumbled. ashton groaned.

"let it go dude. let. it. go." he replied leaning his head up to the celing.

"ummm am i missing something?" i questioned.

"hes just a baby who cant get over losing his girlfiend to yours truley" ashton smirked. luke stood up with cleantched fist. he had a bit of height over ashton.

''do you want me to punch you'' luke replied.

"woah woah woah okay guys chill" i said rushing inbetween them.

"fuck off nicole" luke snapped. i thought i could literally see steam come off him.

"fuck you man dont talk to her like that" ashton pushed him. needless to say luke pushed back harder.

"cmon guys!" i yelled and they started a screaming match. "STOP" i yelled louder than them both causing them to look at me. "what the hell is wrong with you both?" i asked looking from one to the other.

"nothing just nothing" luke said walking out the door. leaving me with my head spining. ashton sighed. "sorry"

"i-its fine um sorry. usual?"

"yeah usual" he agreed.

(A/N sorry this was a short filler chapter. But in the next one will be better I promise!!!!which I will try to publish by tomorrow!)