Chapter 9.

About four weeks into both of us dating, Alex asked me out to go to dinner with him in yet another fancy restaurant.

This time I'm going to look beautiful, instead of going in pajamas.  Our love for each other grew strong , I even was able

to tell him about my past. I never told anyone about it but him. We finished high school and now he lives with me,  I've met his parents their really great people.

He still did not bring up the " girlfriend" question,maybe he is saving it for a perfect occasion.

I opened my mouth while applying mascara , it's something I've always done.

I heard the door bell ring and I made my way down stairs with my blue dress trailing behind me . I opened the door and his mouth dropped opened.

"Y- you look beautiful , you ready to leave?" He stuttered his face red.  I quickly ran and got my purse I know that he most likely will be paying but it wouldn't  hurt to help out a bit . It was nice outside a perfect weather go out on a date .

"You look quite handsome yourself "I winked as he opened the car door for me. He blushed,  up to today he still blushes whenever I give him a compliment. It's so cute.

*

In the middle of both of our meals, I saw Alex go down on one knee with a ring in a box holding it up to me. Tears formed coming down my checks. Everyone in the restaurant became quiet and watched us.

"Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend you've always been my girlfriend but this only makes it official but it is not only about me being your boyfriend.  It's a promise ,a promise that I'll always be there for you through  thick and thin never leave your side no matter what we go through. I love you Sophie!"he said tears in his eyes. 

It was only then did I realize what love truly meant, and nothing in this world can break our bond. I love him so much.

" Of course I will " I got up and kissed him it was long it was as if we were the only people in the room. He broke the kiss for air and hugged me tightly.

*

As we were in the car , it was only then did I knew that Alex was a bit drunk but we're almost home I didn't care.

Then in a flash it was as if something went full force onto my hip,  it was a heavy impact . Then without warning something hit my head making me want to close my eyes.

I tried calling out Alex name but there was no answer . Then I knew that we'd been in a car crash.

*