Chapter 23.

knowingly that it was probably fake .. I desperately made my way towards the house.  I kept reminding myself to not get my hopes up , but I failed.  If you never met or seen your actual mother wouldn't you be excited ?. Then a sudden realization hit me ,what if she doesn't want me there ? I mean she rejected me the first time why would she want me now ? My head was pounding because of all these thoughts.  The next thing I knew I was already parked in front of the house , I was hesitant in going inside.  I stopped thinking for a second grabbed the twins and made my way towards the porch. I heavily sighed and counted to 3 in my head. Okay Sophie , 1...2...3 and with that I rung the doorbell.

Suddenly a women came by the door.Mom.

" Hey sorry we're not signing anything or taking any pictures . Our family is on vaca- " She began , I cut her off although it was a bit rude.

" I think I'm your daughter " I said staring at my shoes . They're such a pretty color. Truth is I was horribly nervous.

" I dont know how yall fans found out bu-" This time I didn't cut her off , she felt the side of my face and soon her eyes looked as though she just realized something. Soon tears steamed down her eyes , and she welcomed me inside her house. 

" I- I'm so sorry" Mom said crying in her palms...

"Really its .. nothing , I don't want to see you cry " I began , This could've been a  coincidence , we needed to take blood tests to make certainly that I indeed was her daughter. Which I hope I am.

" I guess you want an explanation?  huh " I nodded slowly .

She began :

My sister  had a hatred over me ever since I did things that she couldn't , she hated that I was pretty , how I have a husband and kids and many more . She took you away from me , but not to have you but she placed you on a strangers door. I thought I'd never see you again. To keep a long story short , she was taken to prison  and she refused to tell us where you was. And now instead of  me finding you , you in return found me.

I smiled , the wait was worth it. Finally I knew that my mom hadn't reject me and was I happy. I got up and hugged her at first she was shocked , but she pulled me closer.

Before I was able to take the twins out the car seat , 5 boys entered. And I could admit they were hot. I mentally smacked myself , one of them could be my brother.

"Harry come here for a minute please " my mother gestured for him to come sit. 

"Omg , who's cute babies are these " One of Harrys friends said, making silly faces at them making them giggle.

"They're uhh mine " I said all 5 heads snapped towards me. They introduced themselves , I soon learned the one making silly faces at them was known as Louis.

" As I was saying " Mom began again

" That's Sophie , your sister " He looked me up and down , and his eyes turnt dark. he looked furious , I flinched .

"Why are you now telling me I have a sister ,don't you know how much of a deal this is? " He looked extremely angry, he punched the nearby wall,  in result leaving a crack in it . The twins look startled by the sudden sound and was about to cry but I placed a pacifier on them.

"I'll be leaving , sorry for the trouble " I told my mother and was about to leave when I felt a tight grip on my arm.

"You're not my sister , and you'll never be. You could probably fool my mom but you can't fool me, your just another one of those crazy fans "He said darkness in his eyes , I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt tears rolled down my cheek.  With all my anger I pulled out of his grip and left as I was placing their seat belts on , one of harry's friend came .  Zayn.

" Hey, uhh Sophie" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay I know I intruded" I said my voice slightly above a whisper.

"It's fine , Harry is kind of shook up just give him a few minutes I'm sure he'll turn around. Louis is out there speaking to him " I nodded getting into the drivers seat, Zayn soon joined me getting into the passenger seat.

"You know you guys do look alike , minus for your blue eyes" He said looking at me. I didn't even smile, I was still upset.

" Okay , I need you to smile " He said grinning , yet I still didn't.

" Okay , your gonna regret it" He said with a mischievous smile on his face.

" Za-" I couldn't finish my sentence when he started tickling me .

"S-stop Za- " I kept giggling , tears where there again but not off of sadness , I was happy. He soon stopped and grinned.

" a smile fits you better ,then a frown" I smiled.

" Thank you Zayn , I appreciate it "

" No problem , here lemme have your phone " He asked , I gave him it and soon he was finished entering his number in my phone.

" Call me any time" He said leaving the car , I then drove off.

hopefully ,it's better tomroow.

★☆☆♡☆★★☆☆♡★☆★}}★}♡{}★}{

Sophie washed out the red hair by the way and if I'm getting something wrong when talking about one direction tell me ,thanks.

-A

what's your favorite holiday?