Chapter 40

We landed about two hours ago and yet I still had no clue as to where we are going and where we are , I could get lost or something. And I blame her.

What if I needed pee? Would she let me go.

"Now can I look , please" I begged .

"Well ,since we are here you might as well" She said and I took off my blindfold , anxious of I was about to see. It revieled a house , to think of it - this whole neighborhood looked familiar. I just couldn't place my finger on it.

"Go ahead ring the bell" Amber instructed, I was highly confused but rung it anyway. Within a few minutes , the door opened.

My eyes widened and my heart started beating rapidly , in front of me was Sophie.

"Omg , Zayn is that you?" Tears rolled down her cheeks and she opened the door widely so we can enter.

We all took a seat on the couch and I saw Alex enter the room although not as shocked to see me as I thought he would be.

"Alex and I set this up. We've noticed that within these 5 years , you guys been feeling sad about missing each other." Amber spoke , her words suprising me.

"I kind of did miss you - a lot. But you said you hadn't wish for me and my children's presence anymore , you wanted us out of your life "

"That's all false , I love the kids and I love you" The words left my mouth before I could rethink what I said.

" That's why we are breaking up with you guys,  yall obviously love each other no matter what"Alex know said.

"So the engagement is off " Amber said , which kind of broke my heart

"And our marriage is off , all you need to do is sign the divorce papers"

"You are okay with ending our marriage? , what about all we worked for! How are the kids gonna take it! How did you think I'll take it , sure I still have some feelings for him but this makes me question did you really love me at all , Alex? To let me go so easily - How dare you!"Sophie questioned with tears in her eyes, Alex looked appalled but her sudden reaction.

"It's because you can't expect me to love you if you won't love me fully back , I can't have you having some feeling for another guy. I have feelings for another man and I know the kids would prefer and love Zayn" He said with reasoning ,feelings for another guy who?. That's when he answered my question by standing and opening the door to some red head guy.

"I didn't know I was gay , I thought it was just some fase but I still love you guys"

"So marrying me was a mistake you came all the way where I was to propose to me and you had feeling for guys ? How long has this been going on.. at your job right? That's why you'd always come home late?"  Alex looked down in his lap and nodded.

"How could I have been so stupid?" Sophie questioned before storming out the house , I looked towards Amber.

"Did you love me? " I asked

"honestly , I'd always think of us as friends even if we were going to get married I don't think we'll be together for long " Her words didn't hurt me because it was similar to what I felt for her.

I felt horrible today , of what everybody is going through .. It was just the beginning of it all .

*

Sorry 4 the late update ! I just been going thro .. something