Chapter 14.

When I looked closer I saw that the woman's face looked familiar , I wiped my eyes and then I knew exactly who it was. My heart felt like it was being punched over and over again.  It was that waitress from the restaurant who apparently had a crush on him.

I wanted to just drive off but it was as if something wasn't letting me ,I then got out of the car and walked over to them . But they didn't see me coming they were to busy kissing.  Finally I reached up to him and stood there , I tried speaking but nothing came out.

"I-uhh I can explain,we're just friends. I'm sorry about the other day ,I was just coming over to say how so-" I didn't let him continue , I punched him in his face.  Hard. And threw the ring at him.

" Have fun with my leftovers " I sneered at blondie whom was trying to help Alex up. I then headed back to the car and locked the car doors . Alex then got up and was banging on the windows of my car saying "I'm sorry " but I drove off because my kids were starting to wake up.

"Sorry you had to witness that "I said to Rebecca who was shaking Hadden car seat so he can go back to sleep.

"I've been through worse then that , I understand.  By the way we kind of missed the appointment so instead wanna go the store grab some snacks and ice cream and head back to my place to watch a movie or something" She said smiling , I think it's best to do that since I'm pretty upset and I could always reschedule the appointment.

" Yea , sure " I said and we went to the nearest corner store and picked up alot of snacks.

*

As I entered her house it looked amazing although some stuff weren't unpacked yet , apparently she had a 17 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. That made me question old she really was.

" Say how old are you" I questioned,she laughed then replied that she was 35.  She honestly looked like she was in her early 20s.

I let both Hadden and Hailey stay in their car seat because they still was sleeping, I then put their covers over them.

" Chase you've got to be quiet now ,the twins are sleeping "I saw Rebecca talking to her son.

He nodded in reply.

Then I saw her pretty daughter walking towards me.

"Hi my name is Samantha ,and I have a job in the babysitting agency.  It would be great if you could bring those two cuties in whenever you need . The charge is normally 30 dollars a day seeing that you have 2 kids but since your a friend as well as a neighbor its only 10 dollars a day ."Samantha said ,  My smile widen .

" I would love that since I would need  to get a job soon , thank you so much" I got up and hugged her .

" Really it's no problem " She said giving me a card and walking off. The card was of the baby sitting company they did and how much they paid.

I then went into the bag and took out a box of cookies and cream icecream ( one of my fans love that icecream )  and a cone and place them together.  I took a bite into the yummy goodness. 

*

*

*

*

It was late, the movie was finished and everyone pretty much was sleeping except Hadden , Hailey ,and I. So we made our way back into our house with the left back snacks. Haha I'm hungry though.

As soon as I walked in I saw the most unexpected person in my house , Alex. How would he just barge into my house ?

*

Chocolate Chip cookies or Oreo cookies?

-A

dont really like this chapter , do you ?