Chapter 15

My eyes were red , it was because of the constant turning and crying. It wasn't just my cries that kept me up,  but the cries of the twins . If one woke up and started crying the other one did also, it was FRUSTRATING.But I kept my cool , I made a promise , a promise that I'll never ever break. I got up and headed to the kitchen to prepare milk for them since they were both up and hungry.

As soon as I heard the noise of the microwave , I headed back into the room.

*

"WAKE UP , mom made breakfast"I heard what sounded like a little child say , I groaned and raised up. I was confused at first as to where I was , then realization hit me. Alex....I got off the bed and headed towards the cribs which lie both Hadden and Hailey . I smiled as I saw they both had each a different toy in their hand waving it around in the air . Why aren't they crying for a bottle yet?  I made my way into the kitchen and saw a breakfast heaven. There was bacon,  pancakes,  waffles,  sausages,  eggs, and toast. My mouth literally was drooling just by the looks of it,  I saw everyone at the table including Rebecca's husband . They looked like a perfect family , I didn't want to disrupt.

"I don't want to intrude, I'm gonna buy some food , mind watching the twins?"I questioned , mostly speaking to Rebecca. She looked confused and replied. 

" Nonsense, I invited you over . It's the least I can do your basically family to us , now sit"She pointed to the seat next to her and I saw that there was food already on the plate uneaten.

I smiled and went over to the table and took a bite of the pancakes. It was absolutely wonderful.  There was a silence at the table , I decided to break it.

" I got to hurry , I don't know why the twins did not cry yet for their bottle" I said specifically to myself .

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that I fed them for you. You looked so tired so I didn't want to wake you up " How sweet of her,  I definitely need to do something for her soon.  I told her thanks and began eating my food. Then her husband stared at me for a moment and spoke.

"I - uhh never introduced myself , my name is Robert and I'm the father of these two kids and that's my wife "We shook hands and I introduced myself also then he got up and mentioned that he was going to work.  I wondered what Alex and him talked about?  Obviously about me but I don't want to sound like a bad person the way Alex probably said it . I signed , he already left . I then headed back to the room ,they fell asleep.  Probably got tired of the toy , I fixed the covers that was in each crib and let them sleep.

I unlocked my phone and called various numbers in search of a job , after many attempts and  rejections . There was one in particular that said I can come in which was Starbucks , apparently I had a interview on Monday . After all that talking , I felt as though something was pulling my eyelids down and soon I was deep asleep.

★○☆●☆●☆●☆☆□☆☆□☆●☆☆●☆●○|<

Sorry for the late update  I've been going through alot lately forgive me?

What do u prefer? peanut butter or jelly?