Chapter 12.

"Babe , I kinda have to show you something but don't get mad....k?"I said shaking him. He groaned and raised up on the bed .

"Please don't tell me you cheated on me" He said rubbing his eye, I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"N-"I began but he cut me off.

"Then why did you wake me up?" He groaned and got ready to go back to sleep.

"Because I got a surprise for you, and it's huge"I said pushing him off the bed , he then was about to push me on the floor. But we heard a baby start to cry , he stared at me in confusion and ran down stairs .

" Why are there two children infact babies in my living room "He yelled above the babies screaming. He never yelled at me like this before, I was beyond surprised and scared.

"First of all don't ever yell at me , and I'm keeping those babies no matter what you say "I yelled back , I picked up Hadden yes I named them already the girl is named Hailey and boy is as you already know Hadden. And I started rocking him and as soon as I put him down , I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek , he slapped me. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

" Your gonna let those things , ruin our relationship . Why not wait till we're older , let's call the adoption agency" He pulled out his phone but then I took it and threw it into a glass of water. 

" No you may not , you could leave i will take care of them myself. NOW LEAVE MY HOUSE"I screamed .

"I will but you are gonna regret it , those things are gonna ruin your life " He said and slammed the door. He left. I started to stare at my ring and decided to keep it on. I went back to the twins their probably hungry , I locked them into their car seat and ran to go grab my jacket and my purse.

I had trouble placing them safely in the car but I finally got it.

*

I never knew kids spent that much money, especially twins. I bought clothes, baby monitors, two cribs, blankets, diapers, toys ,bibs , baby milk and food,  pacifiers,twin strollers, bottles and some jewelry that had their names on it. I fed both of them as soon as I bought the food because they were hungry for a while.

I was exhausted , luckily after the drive they fell right to sleep .  I let them sleep peacefully in the car seat and made my way to my "mom" room and removed her stuff and started painting the walls and placing the cribs and stuff .

*

I finally finished there room , it took some hours for the paint to dry but it did and so did the smell of it . I carefully placed them in their cribs and turned on the baby monitor.

I walked upstairs into my room , took on the baby monitor to hear if they were crying . I finally laid down , but I felt alone on the right side of me where Alex used to sleep. I hope he comes to his sences  tomorrow , I need him.  Tears came back and soon I feel asleep .