Chapter 7.

What do you guys prefer chocolate chip cookies or oreos?

{After the meal they went back to Sophie Place}  starts off there.

*

We soon reached back to my house , I hope this is not a pity date I thought as I got out the car with Alex trailing behind me.

I walked to my doorstep and stood there and so did he. Silence filled the air,  and I decided to speak .

"It's a bit too late to go to school , but thanks for taking me out I appreciate it" I said blushing.

"No problem , I guess it's good bye then" He said , I turned around and unlocked the door and was making my way inside until someone grabbed my elbow and turned me around .

"Is there -" I began but was cut off by a peck on my lips ,  my face turned red as a tomato . I don't know why but I ran inside and locked the door , it's my first kiss.  I slid down the door and couldn't stop my self from smiling.

I had my first kiss and I'm excited,  I need to tell someone about him. And how he is soo sweet and romantic , I took out my phone and scrolled down my contacts and only then did I realized that there isn't anyone else to speak to.  It was just me all this time all by myself, going through bullies and protecting myself .

There wasn't anybody to hug me when I cried nor anyone to comfort me . In my mind , there was only one thing that kept me alive which is hope that someday I'd get married and have kids one day. I've convinced myself that love wasn't special just simply a fool's game , it's what made me feel normal because while the other girls had boyfriends . I'd always get jealous.

And now that I finally have somebody , I feel special. That finally someone out there knew I exist  and loved me for it.

☆★★☆■□●□★★★■☆♡☆★♡♡☆■■

Okay did you like it?  I don't . But it's a chapter so thanks for reading.