Chapter 34.

Sophie pov;

Few weeks later.

I tried not to think about what happened with Zayn because then I'd start crying  because of his harsh words that was spoken that day.

I went over to my mom's yesterday and she congratulated me on my engagement. I also spoke to her about the situation and she told me to do what ever my heart wanted, I told her I wanted to get married to Alex. Because we were ment to be together , and I was ready to move forward onto my life. She agreed and now in present time I was packing my stuff , I was moving back to Florida.( I don't remember if I told yall where she lived before yet )

I've made a mistake coming here , and I've put my family in danger. The best choice was to move back,  there I'd be happier.

Everything was folded and packed into the suitcase. I wasn't moving back to the same placed I lived for years , instead I'm living in a fairly bigger house that was across the street . Fortunately , Alex said he'd work instead of me apparently his father got him a job as a lawyer. All the money that was saved was quickly running out.

So everything basically solved by itself, Harry said he'd be taking us to the airport since getting a cab was so ' Difficult ' his words not mine. But at least I'd be able to say good bye to him.

I think the only reason that I said yes to the engagement was because I was ready, ready to settle down and partially because I felt pressured around the crowd of people . But I didn't regret it , I had kids that I loved . I didn't want them to question who is their father and even call strangers 'daddy' it's like my worst nightmare. So settling down with Alex seemed like the perfect choice , although some will disagree.  Unlike others , I didn't want to die knowing I hadn't found the guy that'll make my heart race,  so could you blame me for saying yes?.

I felt my phone vibrate signifying that I've received a message.

I'm outside , it's raining so you might wanna bring an umbrella.

-Harry

I quickly collected an umbrella and held Hadden in his car seat while Alex took Hailey. As we entered the car all you could see was tears in his eye's, why was he crying when he could always visit?.

"Why are crying ? Man up , no wonder you couldn't breat me in that game"This time Alex spoke earning a glare from Harry and a chuckle from me. Harry wiped off the tears before starting back the car.

"You know you could always visit cause I know you'd miss me"I reasoned.

"Pshh , I'm not crying cause of you I'm crying because imma miss the twins. I mean who is gonna miss you ?" I rolled my eyes at his rude comment, I was about to say something when I saw Hailey start to squirm around and she woke up fussing. I pushed a bottle of milk in her mouth before she started crying and her body relaxed and soon she was back to sleep with her bottle in her hand. I'm trying to not to feed them as much bottles as I did before , I looked online and it said that it should only be fed once or twice for the day or their teeth can damage.  But as you can see I'm still not exactly getting used to the new routine.

" Cat got your tongue? hahah , I'm on a role today. Anyways" He said streching out the word 'anyway', I could tell when he said 'Cat got your tongue' that he was shocked I hadn't reply to his rude comment earlier.

" I have a note for you from Zayn "My eyes widen and Alex's body tensed , and his eye's darkened . Instead of me taking it ,Alex grabbed it out of Harry's hand.

He ripped it up to pieces , each and every last bit of it.

"Why did you do that? "

" I'm sorry , but if we are gonna move on  you need to forget about Zayn. You can't keep stressing yourself on something like this " He said while throwing the pieces out the window. He had a point, what if that letter had more hurtful words? Instead of agruing I nodded my head not letting the conversation go on any further.

But what if he had written something about he loving me,  would I choose him over Alex? 

♡°★★•★○☆●☆☆○☆•☆☆○☆●■■●■●◆

I know it seems rushed  , but keep reading Sophie had a reason for it...

Thanks for reading

-A

Btw , know anybody who could do covers? I need help with mine.

Vote 4 another update!

In case your wondering in Sophie eyes , she had given birth to the twins. They were hers ...her plan was to not to tell the twins about the adoption thing .. ever. But will the secret ever come out?

This explains this situation with the 'daddy' Incident.