Chapter 10.

I woke up with a neddle in my arm,  and a monitor showing my heart rate. I was in a room that was all white , I tried to sit up but my hip hurted way to much so I laid back down.

Just then a nurse came in and spoke to me.

"You and your boyfriend was in a terrible car crash,  and the lab results shows that you would not be able to have any kids due to the damage that was done to your body" Tears wielded down my eyes,  I've always wanted kids and now I can't have any it's  depressing.

"But your boyfriend or husband he is fine with only minor injuries , he's been here blaming himself . It was only today did I tell him to go have some sleep at home and that I'll call him if you woke up. You've been out for almost 2 weeks now. " I sighed of relief ,if I lost him I just dont know what I'll do.

" Can I use your phone to call him please,  I kinda need to speak to him" She politely gave me her phone and left the room.

" Hello ,is she awa-" He began

" Hi babe , I miss you " I said .

" Omg, I'm so sorry it's all my fault if I had not drinken the night before , you wouldn't have been going through thi-" He said apologizing.

" Its okay " I said try to calm him down , but he'll only keep blaming himself.

" it's not okay babe because of me we wont be able to have children in the future it's what we've always wanted and to have to go through this now iits it's -tell  me what you want and I'll go get it " He said , for some reason I felt as though he was crying and I was to.

" All I want is you right now" I said wiping my tears and running my hand through my hair.

" I'm on my way " He said before hanging up, my dreams of having kids was destroyed.

I closed my eyes in hoped that this was a dream ,but it indeed wasn't.

★○★○☆●☆●☆●☆●☆★○★•♡♡○★●☆

Cookies and Cream icecream or cookie dough icecream?

-A