Chapter 32.

Everyone knew on rainy days everyone was generally sleeping or feeling sad or depressed. Why is it that out of all these people Alex was feeling overjoyed and excited? Maybe it's because he'd see his lover after so long , although what had happened was devastating and heart breaking but that didn't seem to affect him anymore.

The flight was about to end , so as usual he went in his carry on bag to take out some gum , when he went in he saw a envelope . Curiosity caused him to tear it open, there he saw a note from his mother.

It read:

Sorry for the trouble the twins caused, they're really sorry.  But that isn't necessarily why I left you this note - your growing up.  I can't believe it , I want you to know that I'm proud of you for chasing the love of your life even if they're was a possibly she might decline you. You owned up to your decisions , although it toke sometime. You've made me proud n Thank you....

- I Leave with you some money which will cover up the amount of the money the twins ripped up ( I added additional money towards it ) and left you with some money to survive in your travel. 

I frowned , she didn't need to do that. I didn't want her to feel obligated that she needed to repay me. I could've placed the money somewhere else , it was my fault. On the money there was a note it read.

~Don't worry I was delighted to pay ,  can't wait to see my grand kids.

I only smiled at the side comment , I couldn't wait either.

*

Sophie pov :

I groaned hearing one of the kids cry , I lazily dragged myself towards their room.  Once I entered , I saw that they weren't crying , but instead dancing in their cribs while holding onto the bars. They were giggling while doing so , I took out my phone and recorded them.

They were dancing to the song 'Royals by Lorde' on television , it was insanely cute. When did I leave the television on?  And why did they start dancing so early in the morning?. When the song finished , I took both of them and headed to the kitchen.

"Looks like you guys have momma's dancing skills"I said busting out a quick dance move,  making them giggly. I hurriedly placed the twins in the high chair so they can eat and ran towards my phone hearing it ring , it was Zayn.

I placed it on speaker, while I cooked.

"Hi, Sophie" He said , his voice was loud on the phone.

" Hi , by the way your on speaker. So the twins can hear you " I said

" Hi Hadden , Hi Hailey"This caused them to giggle and their cheeks turnt pink upon hearing there names.

" Dadda " Hailey said , I was beyond shocked that I dropped the egg onto the floor.  I didn't want to hear his reply  , I couldn't . My body became frozen as silenced filled the other end, where did she get this from?.

"Yeah ,  it's me baby girl " My eyes widen upon hearing those words, how awkward can this possibly get. I scatched the back of my neck and continued cleaning up my mess.

" So um , Sophie? "He said nervousness present in his voice.

"Uhh, yes "

"I kind of need to tell you something "

"Go on , you can . I promise I won't be hurt." Well , it depends .

" I need to tell you in person "His voice sounded shaky.

"Well , you can come over if you want "

"That I'll do"He simply responded and hung up.  I was a bit confused as to why he hung up. so sudden, I shrugged it off and began feeding the twins.My phone vibrated signifying I had a text, probably Zayn. But it was from an unknown number, hesitantly I opened it.

This was a set up , you fell for my trick.  I knew you wanted to know about your parents and I made you come here believing  that you was my target.  Silly girl,  all I want is those kids . I want them to suffer,  just like their mom did,  all they did was cause drama in my life.  You either give them to me or I'll use force and trust me.  If I have to use force someone will be dying in the process.

hmm.... What about your boyfriend?  Zayn. Oh and I wouldn't call the cops if I were you, I know how to slip right from their fingers. Or tell anyone .. You don't even know what I'll do, this is gonna be fun....

-C

°•°•°•°•°• °•°•°•°•°• °•°•°•°•°• °•°•°•°•°• °•°•°•°•°

Tears started coming but I quickly wiped them away not wanting the twins to see me cry.  I didn't want to live here, I didn't feel safe.

I was stupid for coming here , I'm a irresponsible mother who was to caught up at the moment that I'd put my family in danger. I heard the doorbell ring, I slowly made my way to the door . My heart was beating rapidly and I slowly but cautiously opened the door . My eyes widen and my body froze , I simply couldn't move.

Alex

Vote for another chapter gosh I'm tired , omg alex wooooo

Zayn or Alex ? hmm