Chapter 16.

The twins are in Samantha's Daycare center while I got to the interview. It was only a few blocks away from the house , so it would be easier to come to work on time.  Some would be mad or sad they would have to go to work while me on the other hand I'm actually pretty excited . It's a whole new world for me , and I just can't wait to explore it.  It keeps me from thinking of my life and how much pain I went through.

I mean how hard could it be? I happily made my way inside StarBucks and looked for the manager until a woman came up to me.

" You must be Sophie, here's the job application. Fill it out honestly then I'll be right with you to show you around k? Then we'll decide if your good enough for the job" She gave me a friendly smile and handed me a paper. I took the empty seat next to me and started filling it out.

1) do you have any experience in a job such as Starbucks?  Nope , I never had a job .

2) How do you deal with a angry costumer? Be as polited as I can until they push me to my limits who knows what I'll do....

3) If I had three people in here that you consider to know you the best, how would they describe you?  Most likely polite, kind , and generous to those who knows me and won't don't push me to far to the edge.

4) Why do you want to work here ?  I want an experience in a job force it's exciting.

*

I finished the final questions gave the woman my application and she showed me into the kitchen , she had told me to prepare something simple : Caramel Flavored Iced Coffee.

I put all the ingredients together into the blender and tried to start the blender ,I pressed alot of buttons but the blender wasn't coming on.  Instead I pressed all the buttons then it finally decided to work but I wasn't ready , all the ingredients I had put to make the coffee splashed onto me and I screamed because of the cold ice. As I was making my way to the towel I ended up slipping on my mess and I saw everyone turn to look at me and laughed taking out their phones and taking pictures.  All I could do was smile. 

The woman came back and screamed at me and kicked me out of the store. Well  that went well I thought sarcastically.  I looked down at my clothes and frowned.  I looked a hot mess and my hair wasn't any better.

*

As I reached home I placed my car keys in the kitchen counter and made my way into the shower.  I felt a whole lot better after the shower , I put my hair in a pony tail because it was still wet and I made my way into bed. Lets just say it was the best nap ever.

*

I woke up to the sound of the bell ringing , I rubbed my eyes and  made my way down stairs and saw that it was Samantha. Omg, I totally forgot.I quickly opened the door to find Samantha holding both Hadden and Hailey in thier car seat asleep.

" I'm so sorry , thank you " I said taking each one of them out and placing them into their cribs .

"It's no problem , you don't need to pick them up ( Thier babysitting agency is a bit far away )  I could always drop them over. " She shrugged while admiring my house.

"I don't want to seem like a bad parent,  are you sure it's okay? " I said my eyes full of worry,  she nodded and went home.

*

I turned on the television in the living room and began watching SpongeBob until I saw a note next to me. I unfolded it and began reading it.

Hi baby, it's been so long since I've seen you . I believe the last time I saw you , you were only a few weeks old.  I'm sorry for leaving you forgive me? 

-C

I tore up the letter with tears in my eyes , who could be playing this cruel joke only Alex knew about me did he write this ? or did he tell Ashley about me ? I don't know but I'll get to the bottom of this. Especially since they intruded into my house , this is unsafe for the kids and I.

★○★★○☆●☆●☆■☆□●☆●☆●☆☆○☆

What do you prefer?  Having a older or a younger brother?  

New cover? Do you guys like it or change it back? .

-A