Part 2

"You are not gonna harm my kids , they way you harmed me " I said , as he was making his way over here.

"Dont you see if you get rid of them , we could go back to our normal lives? Don't you wanna go back to our dates,  when we're older we can have our own . Maybe? or we can adopted. And I'll never see Ashley (the waitress ) again. Wouldn't you want that?" Never would I thought that he could be like that. Alex. The Alex I knew would accept them no matter when or who the children came from, how could he be so cruel the moment I needed him the most.

But this wasn't Alex, this was sombody whom took over his body and killed Alex and his nice personality . I grabbed my kids and ran out the door , I made my way into Rebecca house and locked the door.  But he ( Alex ) was banging on the door.

I then realized I woke everyone up, I saw a unfamiliar person it was  Rebecca's husband whom wasn't home earlier. He was tall and a tad... okay, alot scary with his muscles.

He opened the door and spoke to Alex outside while the rest of us waited.

" I'm so s-" I couldn't speak when tears yet again rolled down my eyes , and I felt as though something was clogging my throat making it hard to speak.

" Don't say sorry it's the least we could do with the things your going threw ,now kids go upstairs it's late "I saw everyone head upstairs except Rebacca and her husband whom was still outside. 

" Your staying here tonight , i don't want you nor the kids getting hurt  and the kids are gonna sleep in the cribs I used to have Samanta and Chase sleep in , I know it's not much but -" I cut her off and hugged her, I never ever had a friend that actually cared that much. I guess patience is key , I went over to the baby bag and unpacked some stuff such as diapers,  milk,  extra pacifiers,  and bottles.

The crib(s)  was placed into the room I'll be staying in which is the guest room , I put both Hadden and Hailey in each one of the cribs since they fell asleep and went over to the bed and laid down.  I tried my best not to the think about what  happened earlier but failed . Soon sleep took over me ,and all I felt was extra room on the bed , I tossed and turned. Looks like I'm not getting much sleep tonight.