Chapter 19.

It was late when I reached home , the twins were fast asleep on the couch and so was Samantha. I groaned. I'd hate to wake her up she looked...Peaceful. But she had school in the morning ,so I woke her up and soon she was making her way home.

I grabbed the twins and placed them in thier room , I frozed. Something caught my eye, it was a letter and I don't think it's a parking ticket this time. I snatched it and quickly scanned it.

Did you forget about me? I mean, I thought you would have been happy that it's most likely your mom , that you haven't seen wrote you but you figured it out- , it was indeed a trick . I shouldn't have taken you lightly. Do you wanna see your parents ? I know who they are .... wanna meet them? All you have to do is move to NewYork take the twins for all I care,and all you have to do is.. leave without saying a word. Change your name ,dye your hair (any color , dont care) , and never mention your old life. I left alot of cash , if you wanted to know and a plain ticket. If you don't however follow what I'm telling you , your little twins Hadden and Hailey will join their real mother. And you're next , believe me if I can break into your dumb security system ,I could easily come in and harm you and I won't hesitate. You can run but you can't hide , trust me when I say this . And I'm being nice ,allowing you to see your parents and your siblings . Your welcome :))))).

-C

~ I got people watching you.

My heart was beating at an unnormal rate, what if it's a trick. What if that person is using me , lied about my parents or they kidnap me right after I reach to NewYork?. I no longer felt safe , I felt as though someone or anything can come at any moment and put our lives at risk. I'd rather my children's life then mine ,there's was to precious to be wasted. But if I leave them here, how could I know for sure of thier safety . Right now , I trust no one. And I'm going to new york , I need a gun. Crazy huh? But what will you do? If I happen to come uppon a person , and they were to be there to either harm my kids or me . I'd need a gun and dye. Maybe, I'll dye it dark red.

Yes, I am considering this. If it would keep my family safe , hell yes . Although considering the risks...... it would be a higher risk if I don't go. I looked around the envelope the letter was in and saw 150,000 dollars . I couldn't believe my eyes, whom ever left this was pretty rich. There was a plane ticket inside also. It was late so I just , locked the door ( it didn't make any sence )and slept on the floor with a sleeping bag in the kids room . I didn't want them to be alone , I locked the kids door and slept . I had bad dreams that night but I ended up falling asleep somehow.

Soon , I'd have to move forgetting my past and moving on . I'd miss many people , and somehow it ached to know I'd never see them again.

★●★●★★●★●★●★●★●★□★★□★●

Bad chapter ?Yes. Are you guys mad at me ? Most likely , but I updated. :)))

long hair or short hair?