Chapter 3.

Recap:

I took one more glance in the back of me then I realized who it was..........

Alex~

"I-"He cut me off.

"Save it" He basically shouted.

"Look I know that I shouldn't be complaining but I don't need your apology , it's nothing. You made a mistake and I forgive you...Let's just- , let's just forget about it". I sighed maybe he would not believe I was horribly hurt by what he had said before.

Alex pov:

I knew she was lying, you could see it in her eye's, why does she care so much of what I said , don't she see that I'm trying my best to  apologize.

"I'm leaving now " She muttered , walking away.

"WAIT" I shouted , I grabbed her arm quicky as she got closer to me. She was struggling to get out of my grip.

" Let go of me " She yelled causing other's to stare.

"Why do you care so much about what I said? I know I'm not the first person to ever say something mean about you. everyone goes through that"  I told her. She looked down for a minute and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Because I liked you Alex"  She muttered, then I let go of her, its like the whole world froze. I saw tears running down her face , I couldn't reply.

"SOPHIE WAIT" I yelled but it was to late she was already out of sight .

*

Short chapters I know sorry , will be edited