Chapter 37.

4 years later

"Do you think you have ever gotten over Sophie? And what's up with this mystery girl" This question took me by surprise , they haven't asked me this kind of question in the longest , after I confessed on camera. Secretly , I wrote songs a few years back about Sophie , but Amber thought it was her that I wrote about. The question about Amber was something that was commonly asked.

Honestly? I haven't gotten over her not even the slightest... I missed her -I missed the kids. Amber occasionally reminded me of her silky brown hair , maybe that's why I'm engaged to her.

"Uh.. Zayn ? Your getting quiet " My eyes widened at the fact that it took me long to answer the question. I looked around and saw that the other lads went backstage for donuts , typical them.

"Uh to be honest I'm married now and Amber.. The "mystery girl" who the paparazzi caught a picture of is my Fiancé"I told him , giving him a weak smile.

"I'm sorry, you didn't answer my question. Are you over Sophie?"I tried to say 'No'but the words simply couldn't come out , something wasn't allowing me. I came off the stage , thinking that I've embarrassed myself enough and went into a room and grabbed a bottle of water.

" You okay lad? " I heard Harry say , also grabbing a bottle of water .

"Yea I uhh , I don't know what came over me today ."I said shaking my head , I used to lie easily in interviews when the topic is about Sophie, but today I just don't know.

"You probably just need some sleep. We did wake up early for this interview, and it's not like we go to many interviews anymore so we didn't want to ruin this chance" Unfortunately he was right , every since new bands were introduced more people were interested in them than us. Every chance we got we'd try to be in interview so maybe we can be noticed by more people. But honestly, it wasn't to good.

" Yea, your right " I said sighing , my wedding was not to far away. I don't think I'm ready to marry Amber yet- especially since I'm still on love with Sophie. But I wasn't the one to propose it was Amber, but I agreed because I need to get over Sophie for the better . She moved on and I should to ....

My phone vibrated , I took it out and saw that it was from Amber. Another argument , I thought as I opened the text.

It read:

'We need to talk , immediately, it's about the interview'

That's when I knew I was in deep trouble..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE , I've been extremely difficult