8: Big Time Girls

We had been talking for nearly an hour and nobody had noticed the time go by. Just sitting around the tree peacefully, we got to know each other.

I knew Anna and Hanna. Then the shy girl's name was Baek Mija. Her nickname was Cake. I have no idea why. That's what Hanna called her. The fourth girl was Kunika Oksun *hahaha*. Her nickname was Crystal. Again, Hanna has no logic. Kunika seemed a bit more mature than the others. But she was still funny *self-obsessed author is self-obsessed*. The last girl, she was a bit moody, I'd say. She said her name is Moon Yangae, and that she doesn't like nicknames so we should just call her Moon. 

I suggested we can call her Star but she said it was too girly. Then Hanna said Sky. Moon looked at Hanna thoughtfully and said,

"Sky.. araseo araseo.. Maybe.. Dark Sky. Ok. that's my name. You can call me Sky normally but that's my stage name." it was chosen a bit forcefully, but we accepted. So this was our band. Wait a minute-

"What are we going to call our Group? Group Six?" I said, laughing.

"That's true." Cake said. Ever since she introduced herself, she'd been so quiet but naturally spoke up at times.

"We are going to be a big-time band so we need a big-time name." Sky said.

 A/N

Sorry for the dumbass names but I'm half asleep right now and I needed this chapter out. But then again, Rap Monster is a legit name so you can't judge me. xD

Kunika Oksun, Xx

I'm kidding Oksun isn't my surname. It's-

Ok bye I'm going to continue the story now.

Keep happy and stay reading boiiiii-

"Big-time. That's it. We can call ourselves Big Time!" Hanna suggested.

"That sounds like a boy band." Sky said stubbornly.

"Fine. Just add 'Girls' to the name. Big Time Girls." Hanna said.

"Actually. I like that." Anna said. I nodded.

"Okay. We are-" Hanna signalled to chorus-

"THE BIG TIME GIRLS!"