18: Reputation

A/N

Enjoy the chapter! I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often as I do, I've been busy setting up for school which has now started. But I'll still try my best to post as often as I can.

Stay happy and keep reading!

Kunika, Xx

"Hello!" I saw a hyper Kashi when I opened the door to go to school. She knew my address because she came over once.

"Oh- hi!" I couldn't think of saying anything else. I could only think of.. Jungkook.

"You okay?" she seemed worried. I did look a bit pale.

"N-nae. Of course." I wasn't going to tell her about yesterday. I- couldn't.

She looked at me as if she was still in doubt, but shrugged it off. Phew. I can keep it in for now.

~

When we got to school, she put her hand to her temple and it seemed like she was trying to remember something. She must've remembered, because she suddenly squealed and grabbed my wrist as she ran somewhere.

Of course. She's going to Bangtan. When we got to the lockers, she suddenly stopped 10 feet away from them. Nervous? Probably. 

I just walked to them. I'm not nervous. But when I got to them, they all stared at me. 

Did Jungkook tell them? Shit.

"Hi Areum!" Jin said, excitedly.

"H-hi. Did Jungkook-"

"Areum! I think Kashi is calling you." Jungkook cut in. He didn't tell them. Thank god. 

I went to get Kashi, when I came back Jungkook grabbed my wrist, forcefully but gently, and dragged me away from them.

"You want to tell them?" he asked desperately. 

"I-I don't know.." 

"Give me an answer. Please."

"I- no..?"

"Ok. Thank you. I have a reputation you know.." what?! That's why he didn't want to tell them?

His reputation. I thought- I thought it was because he didn't want them to- I dunno! Just not because of this. I stepped on his foot and ran away.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter I'll start posting longer ones. I have time, but I need to save it for other things, like revising, which will become useful I promise, I'm not making excuses and all.

Anyways, keep reading and stay happy! Kunika, Xx