37: Contest

"Welcome, students and bands, to the 26th annual Battle of the Bands!" Said the headteacher, Mr Kyungsoo. *no its not d.o*

Cheering could be heard over the hall, as the Battle was taking place in the extremely large, Studio A. It could fit hundreds.

Packed in with a stage, and it's own restrooms, this studio was never used by any bands for personal use. This was only for the most important of events. Like this one, for example.

"Now, now, quieten down. Today, as you may all know, twenty bands will be performing their own composed music and dance routines! Congratulations, to these bands as they had to cross a competition just to get this far."

Mr Kyungsoo was referring to the end of term dance performances, in which Big Time Girls had won with ease.

"So, even if you do not win, you should be proud!"

The cheering started once again, only to be toned down by Kyungsoo in short moments.

"Yes, yes, now, we may be a bit startled by these performances, so I would request you all to take your seats to prevent any falling over. *author laughs with Kyungsoo* And, without any further speech, may the best, band, win!" He said, as he walked off the stage, and in came the host to introduce the competition.

~

After quite a few performances, Big Time's turn was up. Nervous as they all may be, Bangtan cheered their lungs out when they came onstage.

"And now, welcome BTG, better known as Big Time Girls!" The cheering grew for the girls, as they wondered how they had gained these fans.

~

When the performance started, they were all nervous, especially Anna, who had choreographed this piece. But a few minutes in, they were all dancing and singing like there was no audience to please.

They'd been dancing their hearts out and didn't care what anyone thought of them.

"-Feels- like- a Shipwreck!-" this was Cake's part. She had the highest note, followed by Kunika and then Kashi.

As the song ended, they all breathed heavily and formed a line, confidently reciting their group phrase:

"We are- the Big Time Girls!" In Korean, of course.

The scores were added up, and Big Time Girls were going against 'Shores' a strong boy band.

Who would win?