4: BTS

After my second class, English, it was lunch. So Jin decided to grab my arm and drag me to the canteen to meet his other friends. I lost track of where Kashi was.

"That's them. Hey guys!" Jin said excitedly.

"Oh, hey hyung!" said a boy from afar, he looked to have hazel-coloured hair. Like Jin.

"The flirty boy?" I said to myself as I saw him with the other boys.

Once we got to them, the boys looked at Jin. Then me. Then Jin.

"Let me explain. She's a copy of Jieun. She's my friend." Jin said.

Almost everyone nodded, except a rather muscular black-haired guy. He'd been focusing on texting someone.

"I know her. I showed her around this morning. My name is Taehyung by the way, in case you were wondering." he said, giving me a mischievous smile. What is with this boy?

Taehyung introduced me to the rest of the five boys. Everyone smiled and looked at me happily. Except the black-haired one. He seemed a bit inactive. Tae must've realised I was staring at him, because he clapped loudly. He suddenly looked up. He looked at Tae, then me and gave me a dirty look. Maybe he wasn't as friendly as the others.

*Author's Notice*

Sorry about the short chapter, I'm not going to be able to post as much since school is going to start but I'll still post daily. That's a promise. (xD) Keep reading and stay happy! Kunika, Xx