12: BTG vs BTS

We showed the tree to the guys. They really liked it. Anna said they can come here anytime they want to, out of excitement. Some of the girls had fake smiles, some were just face palming. This was supposed to be our place to hangout as a group but I guess not anymore. It's okay though, the boys are kind people.

"So have you practised anything yet?" Namjoon asked out of curiosity. 

"We did learn a dance as a whole class but it's not performable yet." I said. 

"You know eventually you'll have to perform for BTS?" V said. I choked on the lemonade I was drinking.

"You okay? Is there something with that?" Jimin said, patting my back. He and V were on either side of me.

"W-what? Well, no.. But performing in front of all of you.." I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was nervous as hell.

"It's not a big deal. You'll have to perform in front of thousands in a few years. Seven is quite small in ratio to that." V, you little shit. Trying to be a smartass.. 

"We're just nervous to perform by ourselves. Right?" the girls nodded in sync. 

"Araseo." V thought for a minute or two.

"Then we'll dance together." I choked again, this time V patting my back.

"S-sorry?"

"Yeah. We'll dance battle. BTS vs.. what's your band name?"

"Big Time Girls..." I nervously mumbled.

"That's a cool name. BTG vs BTS! Tomorrow!"

"I'm not so sure we'll have learnt a routine by then-" Anna started but V stopped her.

"That's ok. There won't be a winner. We're just there to boost your confidence." Tae wasn't letting us out of this.

I sighed. He let out a hand to shake.

"I-" I looked in front of me. Five girls. All looking at me with anxious faces...

"D-deal." I mumbled just loud enough for Tae to hear.

"It's a deal." and he shook my hand.