11: I ship it

It's the next day. SHIT. The girls are so going to kick my ass. Yesterday after the BTS encounter I ran to my class to make sure they didn't catch me. But they made a pretty good impression, didn't they? I had lunch in the bathroom and I literally ran out of school after last period. But today.. well I have to go to dance practise and I had to face them someday.. *cries* *i'm kidding why would she cry*

*ignore author pls i'm so clueless to my life..*

~

"Areum!" oh god. I heard someone scream my name. It sounded masculine though. Oh.. Pheeeew. It's just Jin.

"Oh, you scared me. Hi oppa." I said kindly.

"Scared? You getting chased by thugs or something?" Jin asked, generally.

"The girls are going to kick my ass today. You remember yesterday? They weren't ready for that. So..-"

"Araseo. I'll protect you though." he said, smiling.

I smiled back. He really didn't know what he was facing. Five girls exposed to their crushes.. Indestructible. 

"Gomawo." I said, hugging him then going to say hi to the rest of the guys. Kashi was with them. How...?

"Kashi! Hi!" I was so happy I wanted to tell her everything.. That was hilarious.

"I heard about your stunt.. and hi!" she said, wrapping her arms around me. This girl understood me! She was laughing when we pulled away from the hug. I felt an arm on my shoulder. The same warm hands. I turned around, nervous and fed up.

"That was pretty funny." Jungkook said, now taking his hand off.

He thought I was funny? He's turning the tables NOW?

"Oh.. I- gomawo."

"And you say there's nothing going on? Lies. But I ship it." I heard. Sky. God. Help me. Jebal.

All five girls. Sky walked up to me and flicked my forehead.

"You little shit." Sky said. 

I thought I was in for it, but then she hugged me. And the other girls joined in.

All the guys were 'awing'. Idiots. *xD*

"You aren't mad?" I asked, confused.

"No, of course not! You got us to meet amazing people!" Anna said, turning to the guys.

"By the way, sorry for the awkward meet up yesterday. We were a bit surprised." Anna continued.

"That's completely okay." Taehyung said, dumbfounded by her smile. She blushed. Oooooooh. Somethin's goin' on. I ship it.

A/N

Sorry everything is advancing so quickly it's just fun to write so I.. write it...Hope you aren't bored.. I try my best with this honestly..Keep reading and stay happy!

Kunika, Xx