27: Alone

Sunday passed like a minute. I'd just been laying down on my bed thinking about them all. My best friends- including Big Time and Bangtan- and my two friends who probably liked me.

I think I like- Jungkook. Then it's Taehyung. I love both of them but I can't choose between them. Why is it always TWO BOYS? *author laughs at cliché*

Anyways, I need to go to school today. I got dressed listening to Yoongi's mixtape. It honestly is amazing. Especially his evil laugh. He's always been like an older brother to me.

~

I walked to the tree, to see all the girls waiting there for me. Thank God it's a Monday. I have dance practise the whole day, and it's good because I really don't want to see the boys.

The bell rang, and we walked to our Studio together. When I saw Junho's group, one of the cutest looking boys winked at me. I'm just saying, he looked cute as in like a small child. He had deep ginger curls and I hadn't noticed him before.

~

Dance was great. We completely mastered our routine. I've added more mechanical moves to Kunika and Moon's parts. This will be great! I really hope we get picked for the end of term performance. It's between Anna and Junho. They're the leaders after all.

I thought I saw a guy throwing a dirty look at Hanna, and when he looked at me I glared at him. Maybe Junho was the only nice guy in his group.

I skipped lunch and went to the school roof. We normally aren't allowed up here but I got a pass. I wanted some time by myself.

My whole world had been turned upside down. From being the least known, I've become the most popular in this school. Probably for hanging out with BTS.

~

Just when I thought I'd calmed down, I heard footsteps. I turned around.

There he was.