20: Koongi

"Koongi? That's the best you can do?" Kashi said to me, with a concerned look.

"I'm not a genius. Why don't you ask Yoongi?" I said, teasing. He came in at the exact moment I said his name. I signalled my eyes to him and as Kashi turned around. He took both her handsin his, got her to stand and hugged her. Just like that. She was probably blushing hot red. I couldn't see her face, it was facing opposite me. I gave the thumbs up to Yoongi. He looked at me reassuringly. 

I told him to do that. He's not the romantic type, you know? And they like each other so it works out. Kashi doesn't know I'm helping him of course. She'd kill me if I told her. 

Oh no.. Jungkook. He came in as soon as Yoongi and Kashi broke up the hug and sat down next to each other. Leaving two empty spaces next to me. Oh please no.. 

He sits next to me. Of course.

"Annyeong." he says, plainly.

"Hi." I reply back, as simply as him.

That was it. I wasn't speaking to him, just saying casual hi's and all. He breaks the rule right after I think of it.

"What happened yesterday?" he suddenly asked.

"I- nothing. I just- I just remembered something." I thought he bought it. 

"You just remembered something that made you cry and step on my foot? Then run away?" maybe he didn't buy it.

"I really don't want to talk about it." I said, getting up. He placed a hand on my shoulder. I got it off as I started to walk out. Thank god he didn't follow me.

~

Walking in the corridors, I was staring at my timetable for my next class. I have Taehyung! He sits next to me to! 

I bump into a tall boy.

"Tae!" I say, happily, hugging him.

"Oh, hello!" he said, hugging back.

"History next?" he asked.

I nodded and he put his arm around me as we walked to class together. I absolutely love Tae. Not like that. He's like Jin, brother almost.

~

Coming out of class, Tae held me back as everyone ran out for break. 

"Hey, took any of my belongings lately?" he said, grinning. I grinned back.

"Give it back!" he said playfully. He started to chase me and we ran around the classroom cheekily.

I took his diary. YES, he has a diary. I just wanted to see some things. I ran out the classroom, Taehyung close behind me. 

I suddenly bump into a tall student. 

"Oh, mianhae- oh. You." I said, looking up. 

Jungkook.

"H-hi." he said. Taehyung was behind me, looking at his feet. Jungkook probably saw us messing about. 

"You two playing around in here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What's it to you?" I asked, coldly.

"It's to ME because I have detention here. Move out the way." he said, pushing me aside. 

"Yah! Don't push me about!" I yelled at him. 

He ignored me. Completely. He's back to his ways, I guess.

"Leave him. Let's go." Tae said to me. We went to the girls together. I hadn't seen them once today, so we went to the BTG table in the canteen.

"Areum!" I heard Hanna say. She's like the J-Hope of the band. I don't know.

"Hey guys!" I said, happily. It was nice to see people of my gender. I still love the guys, though.

"Where were you this morning?" Moon asked. 

"I was, erm, with Bangtan. That's okay, right?" I was nervous. They might hate me for talking to them.

"Of course!" Anna said, giving me a hug. After we'd broken the hug, she asked,

"So, going good with Kookie, eh?" 

"What do you mean? Nothing's going on." I said, blushing a bit. There really was nothing going on.

"Araseo." Anna said, covering her mouth. Was she laughing? God help me.

Taehyung looked a bit annoyed. No idea why.

"Yeah sure. They're literally enemies right now. I need to go Areum. See you later." he walked off, as Moon dragged me down to sit next to her. 

Was Tae.. jealous?