The Almighty Shushaface

*Emma*

So, me and Jacki have 7th period English together, right? Yeah. We sit next to each other, which is really epic. But you wanna know who also sits next to us?

You guessed it. The Almighty Shushaface. Okay, her real name is Penny Walkers. AKA The Almighty Shushaface or The Most Annoying Girl In School; take your pick.

Here's how she got this dubbing.

So, Penny seemed ok at the start of the school year; most people do. Slowly, she became to come out of her shell. She always told me "Shushaface", complete with a finger point whenever I so much as breathed. After shushing me, she, without fail, turned to Andy and proceeded to chatter away. That was what annoyed me. Oh, it was on.

To get back, I'd shush her subtly. She'd turn to me with this smug grin like, "Is this how it's gonna be?" I practically heard the cowboy shootoff music.

That's right. A shushaface war.

Eventually, I'd stop caring and pay attention to our English teacher, Ms. Iverson. She'd shush me one more time and turn away, dramatically triumphant. I'd quietly shush her one last time and I'd smile.

Emma 1, Penny 0.

Ok, Penny wasn't exactly aware of these standings, but it's ok. I didn't need her to know that I won. If I won, I won. And that was perfectly fine with me.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Do you know anyone like this? Or are you one, If you are....

Comment and tell us if you know people like this!