We all know you can do that, so can we

*Jacki*

"We all know you can do it!" The whole class sang out, clearly annoyed.

Sammy sat down, finally. Sammy is the most annoying kid in the whole world!!!

Every single time our math teacher Ms. Fernny is talking, Sammy will say stuff like. "Yeah I know how to do that!" and "My Dad showed me how to do that." and "Then you divide by two, guys!". It annoys me to heck!

Well, this especially gets on my nerves: One day someone was working a problem on the board and Sammy kept on saying "I can do it, I know the answer!". Finally when the person couldn't figure out the answer to the problem, Ms. Fernny let him answer. He went up to the board but we all knew he was supposed to say the answer, not to write it.

But that's not all he does, when the other boys are trying to do their 'trash basketball', he stands there and blocks the chance for them to make it into the trash can.

Once, and I promise this is all true, I had a piece of paper balled up in my hand. I threw it at Sammy's face, and then it bounced off of his face and into the trash can. SCORE FOR ME!!!

Do you remember Mason, the playa? Well, for fun, Sammy likes to make fun of Mason. Like for example:

Ms. Fernny: So I need all of the girls to go ahead and go to the bathroom.

Sammy: Yeah Mason, go to the bathroom.

None of us really like Sammy.

AND NOW: DRUMROLL PLEASE, THE MOST ANNOYING THING HE DOES...

On Fridays when the bell rings, he pushes through all of us and runs through the halls screaming.

So far that's it, but this will not be all from him.

AUTHORS NOTE:

So many, or some, of you may think that these stories are not true, but I can promise you, they are true. Especially some of the next stories will definitely be crazy and dramatic. Thanks for still reading.