Hallway Hustle

*Emma*

Some people in my school are just plain stupid. I'm sorry, but it's true.

Some people *cough cough, the "popular" people cough cough* often stand in the center of the hallway, all with the aim of taking up as much space as physically possible.

I wonder if they ever get to class on time?

You know what might be more annoying than that? Some boys or even girls will elbow you or shove you and they don't even care!

Once, a guy bumped into me really hard. My tablet tumbled to the ground and sat on the floor in all of its pink-case glory. By the way, thank God for that case. I'd be dead right now if it wasn't in that case cause if it cracked, my mom would have my hide.

He didn't even say sorry!

At my school, they have random tardy sweeps. A tardy sweep is when the teacher locks the door as soon as the bell rings. Whoever gets locked out gets a detention. It sucks. My friend, Lavani, who's never even gotten a conduct mark before, got caught in a tardy sweep. I felt terrible for her.

When I'm president, I'm going to ban tardy sweeps. I'm calling it the Tardy Sweep Proclaimation. Okay guys, it's official. Better not get used to tardy sweeps, cause they'll be gone before long. So like, 30-40 years, tops.

Author's Note:

What's your pet peeve? Comment below! Any requests???? Love you guys!