lunch time losers-my version

This is how I see the cafeteria:

OUTCAST:  this is the table where the people without the latest style,gossip, or website account sit. They all sit, read, and eat. I feel bad for them, but they wont dare sit at another table. To afraid of being rejected I guess. Why do they get rejected y society.

NERDIES: Remember that like 6 month period where nerds were COOL. Well that has left the minds of thousands. These "nerds" now sit together and talk about math, video games and other "nerd" stuff. They weren't total out cast but they were pretty lonely, and werent as efendid by the cruel remarks of the "pops", we'll get to that later.

NORMIES: We are what society calls normal. But believe me, WE ARE NOT! I am one of them. we just chill and try not to get into the gossip or drama. We are the ones who see both sides to an argument. We don't care what people think, but can be sensitive. We can get what we want or lay back. Still we are somewhat out cast. we also could careless what the "pops" say about us. Or at least me, Jackie, and Emma do NOT care.

WANNABES: These people are what they think are popular. They think they can do whatever "pops" can do. They believe That they are better than us normies,nerdies,and outcast. But we all know they are just as good as the outcast.

POPS: These people are the popular kids. Pop stands for popular. They all have a gang and any gang enters another gang's territory/table area, automatic drama. Gossip, rumors, fights. You name it.These various girls and boys are loved by teachers. How, don't asked me. All of them have a family member who has an important role. These people, as you probably guessed, are either REALLY good looking or play a sport.

*authors note*

if your cafeteria has diff cliques or groups of people that are divided by looks or intrest comment.