Miley "Psycho" Cyrus

*Emma*

Miley. Miley, Miley, Miley. Like, what have you flippin' done with your life?!

I honestly don't see what the big appeal of "twerking" on national TV is. With teddy bears. Practically naked.

She used to be awesome! Kind of lame- but awesome!

Now- tsk, tsk.

Ugh- why do I have to like the song Wrecking Ball so much! God, I hate liking stuff I don't wanna like.

Speaking of twerking (which is gross btdubs, my little childrens, NEVER twerk. It's terrible.), Rock-A-Thon was a few weeks ago, and it was the best time I've had all year!

Allow me to explain. Band at my school (I play the flute) has one major fundraiser: the daddy of all fundraisers, the daddy of the daddy of all fundraisers, the conqueror of the daddy of daddy of the daddy of all fundraisers. (Ok I'm done now)

Basically, everyone pays $40 and comes to the school after school. (I know, it sounds weird. School after school. Trust me, dear reader) We bring rocking chairs and junk food and electronics and pig out for 4 hours. We get a 10 minute break every hour. At the end, we had a dance party.

This is where the twerking comes in. Some 8th grader came up to us and was like, "Wanna twerk?" It was then that I discovered the horror of this nightmare we call: twerking/.

We didn't actually do it, obviously. I'm a decent person, or so I'd like to think. So are my bbfs, (Best Band Friends) Jacki (whom you've already met. She plays the tuba), Maria (who plays the flute, but in Symphonic Band), Allyson (who also plays the flute in Symphonic Band), and Mel (percussionist in Symphonic Band).

And this, dear reader, is my first experience with twerking. Hopefully, it will also be my last.

See you on the flip side.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! :P

So I just have no idea what happened to Miley Cyrus, like for realsies!

So Comment how you feel about Miley Cyrus. :D