Dog Sitting, Or Rather, Dog Chasing

*Emma*

I slept over at Jacki's house one night and she was dog sitting for her neighbors, the Almers. They have two dogs: Lolly, a chihuahua-wiener dog mix; and Ferrari, a little back and white curly-furred puppy.

That night, we checked up on them with her sister, Lilly. Everything was fine until we were about to leave for the night. We opened the door to go and Ferrari, the little puppy, sprinted out the door as fast as his little legs could take him.

I practically heard him yell, "I'm freeeeee! So long, suckers!!"

We were all, "Noooooooooooo!"

Luckily, I shut the door just as his cranky old sidekick, Lolly, tried to join him.

Jacki and Lilly bolted out the back door and ran for the dog. That dog was lightning fast! He made it out of the col de sac and made it to the intersection half a mile away.

I was stuck on flipping house-guard duty. Ugh!

I waited for five minutes that felt like ffffoooorrrreeeevvvveeeerrrr! Eventually, Lilly came back to break out there secret weapon: pepperoni's. Oh yes.

Those dogs were like pepperoni addicts or something; they loved that stuff!

"What about the house?" I asked. House or Dog? Hmmmmmm.

"Oh well!" we shrugged as we dashed out. Zeke, the neighbor boy was sitting on the sidewalk, so he stayed back.

We ran until we found Jacki, who was trailing Ferrari like the Crocodile Hunter. That short while we ran, I felt like Usain Bolt, for Pete's sake! For a minute, I was even awesomer than usual! (Like, I didn't even know that was possible!)

Jacki told us to drop dead and that he'd come inspect us. I didn't, cause, I mean, he doesn't know us. He certainly didn't feel any attachments to us. We were just those kids who gave him pepperoni. I had to explain this to her, which actually worked in our favor as he drew closer...

I gave him pepperoni while Jacki picked him up from behind. We came back and celebrated . Woot woot!! Cuz we're just cool like that...

That's it. The dramas was done. Afterwards, people still asked Jacki tgo dog sit, which is good. So.... yeah!

See you on the flip side!

Authors Note:

Hey guyzzzz! I'm soooo sorry it took so long to update!! Life and homework happened. Has anything like this happened to you? We luurve your feedback! Comment away!