girls rule

*Zoe*

so I have four dogs right, two of them are grown up German Shepards, and two of them are puppy German Shepards. so they get along okay.........you see one day I was in my house chillin' and i hear some growling and barking. But I don't look out the window because they usually do that when they are playing. later on they are still fighting so I look out the window. They are having an epic show down on dominance! Since we have two boys and two girls the dominance is kind of un certain.  My boy puppy Samson was biting and showing his teeth at my older boy dog/his father. btw the two older dogs had puppies together and we kept two from their litter! So then my little girl puupy aqua comes over and starts attacking their father as well. My oldest dog sable, the mother comes over and starts attacking lance the father/husband. Samson and aqua decide to leave lance and fight themselves. I step away thinking they are fine when splash! i rush outside to see lance in the pool (don't worry he can swim!) and Samson on the ground while aqua is SITTING on him. I cant help but to laugh and say, go girls! although they one that battle, the boys didn't give it a rest. When will they ever learn!

*authors note*

hey, I hope you liked that. if you have any other stories of how girls show dominence over boys comment!