Lunchtime Losers

*Jacki*

There are so many different types of tables in our cafeterias, and a lot of varieties of people sit there.

THE PEOPLE: Okay, I know this wasn't an original name but what I was saying is that there are some people who just sit there and read. I felt bad for one girl I knew so I invited her to our table. The next day she sat at another table, so I stopped invited her to my table. If she didn't want to sit with us then she doesn't have to.

IMMATURE BOYS: There are many tables full of them, I have no idea what they talk about but i can tell it is probably stuff like: 'How much would you pay me to drink this milk bottle full of ketchup, mustard, ranch, carrots and apples?'

PREPOPULARS: these people are pretty much wannabees who choose who sits at their table, some of them are my friends but are... changed. Like seriously changed.

POPULARS: Too cool to sit with us, our seats are too full. This group bothers me a whole lot because if you tried to sit there then they would kick you out, literally. With their stylish boots.

WEIRDOS: That's me! We don't really fit into a specific group, we just kind of go as we want and make funny jokes and talk about interesting things like zombies.

EXPERIENCE:

Once certain people had lunch on the patio, and my friend Mel and I plus another girl who sits at our table came out to the patio. I didn't really know where to sit so I sat down with the Prepopulars. They gave me a disgusted look and literally said this: "We don't have any more space." Later when i looked back at them they had three seats open.