Excuses, Excuses

*Emma*

There's this girl in PE class who never participates in warmup and stretches and basically anything that involves work.

Here was the fateful day that was the last straw.

Today was a Wednesday, which meant Workout Wednesday. So, Erica, the girl I mentioned earlier, faked a sprained ankle. As soon as she heard that we were doing dodgeball instead, she hopped right up. "I feel better now!" she told Coach East. She played the entire time.

Grrrrr....

That girl is such a suck up. I sound mean right now, but everything I'm saying is true! Just ask Jacki. We're in the same PE class. Also, she's ALWAYS late! In the locker room, she's always talking bad about people and making fun of them so that she seems cool.

I hate it when people do that.

Me, Jacki, Maria, Allyson, and a person I haven't mentioned yet, Elizabeth, are all in the same PE class, so it's always a blast! Never have I had a dull PE class!

We just finished the basketball unit. I hope we do soccer or tennis yet. That's what I'm best at besides volleyball, but we've already done that.

I feel so cheated because the boys PE is doing soccer right now. We're just doing random games and workout Wednesday.

Ugh.

1st world problems, right?

Author's Note:

What sport is yall's favorite? Comment below!!!!!!!!!!! Any requests??

Love you guys!