I like her, and her and her

*Jacki*

Have you ever had those guys in your class who hit on like every single girl in your class? Yeah well I do, and his name is Mason.

It happened to Allyson, and another girl. He literally said this:

"Hey, my brother's brother likes you, and I only have one brother."

Like, seriously? That's the pickup line you use?

He had this one crush, who he was probably pretty serious about. Her name was Lauren, and she was the most typical, stereotypical, popular girl you will ever meet. Long story short I've heard a lot about her, not so great stuff.

He was flirting with her for like the first part of the year, and finally he got the courage to ask her out.

"Hey Baby, wanna go out?" I didn't hear it, but that was probably how it went.

Of course, she said no to him. Now he acts pretty mean to her every single day, seriously?

Not only does he hit on every girl (except for me because nobody hits on me.), but he likes to be cool by cussing and playing trash basketball.

He has a really dirty mind, and likes to share it with all of the other boys in the class, by talking and by illustrations. Once, we had calculators out and we all know how to type on them. I'm not even allowed to put what he said on here.

Mason never does his work, ever....

When he gets a grade back (good or bad), he crumples it up and throws it in the trash can. When it misses, everybody oohs, but he doesn't even bother to pick it up. Which kind of annoys me since I'm all about saving the world and stuff.

"Hey guys, have you seen that girl?" Mason has a crush on this attendance girl at our school who sometimes comes in, and we can all see what part of her he's looking at.

Well, that's it, this is what has happened so far; to sum it up: Mason is stupid, a playa, and can't throw a paper ball.

AUHTORS NOTE:

Who has a problem with this? Is it just me?

Tell me who does this in your school or class?