Compromise

Rhondo's P. O. V.

Yo, so I guess the party over. I ain't like how lu'ma looked at me like she had something planned for me mane. But a nigga like me don't worry bout that shit to be honest, we all walking out the club, Taylor with me, Shadel talking to King and y'all know Master and Loco.

"Yo, so kid. What that shit was bout that you was gone shoot me on sight?" I asked Master and she stopped walking, sliding out her heels she handed them to Shadel, pulling up the pants leg, she pulled out a glock 36, one of the newest guns out.

"I was trynna refrain myself cause Loco cool witchu, but if you want that, get that." She said holding the gun to the side, making me hurry to pull my glock 23 out, as I held it to the side also.

"This all I got to say cause ion want lu'baby to see me when I'm Loco for real, put the guns down or some shit gone happen to both of y'all." He stated, man to be honest me and Loco fought plenty of times, he won some, I lost some, I won some, he lost some. He mad bipolar yo, but I ain't putting my gun down until she do. "PUT THE FUCKIN GUNS DOWN YO!" He yelled making Master flinch and drop the gun, he picked it up putting it in his back pocket as so did I. "Hate fuckin repeating myself mane." He mumbled taking Master by her waist picking her up throwing her over his shoulder, I laughed a little cause shit mad funny how he just rag dolled her ass.

"Put me down Loco!" She screamed hitting his back. He reached their car and put her on the trunk of the Benz standing between her legs.

"Listen to the name when you say it." Was all he said as she stopped lookin, frightened? This girl known for not showing emotion but my nigga Loco got her like that? He pulled the key out her back pocket. "Come on." He said as she got off the Benz getting in the passenger side. I and Taylor walked to my car as I noticed Shadel and King going to his. I opened the door for Taylor to get in and closed the door, I got into the drivers seat and started up the car,getting a text on my Galaxy.

*Text Convo*

Bro😈🏀: Loco
Brodie❕🏀:Me

Bro😈🏀: Yo?

Brodie❕🏀: Wassuh kid?

Bro:😈🏀: Follow Tyler's Xar, We Spending The Night At Her Trap. We Got Mad Shit o2 Speak On Yo, Nawfr.

*Text Convo Over*

Man damn, ion wanna spend the night with her in the same place yo, bitch going to try to shoot me. But aye, I followed the car to her house anyways.

~~~

Shadel's P. O. V.

Yo! This shit mad crazy I got my own P. O. V. now! But look, I'm in the car with James fine ass.

"I never got ya name." He stated looking at me, then back at the road.

"Shadel but I'm known as Pimpin." I said and he swerved the car a bit making me jump ,then got back on track.