Not An Addition

Taylor's P. O. V.

Right now I and Rocky are laying down in bed lookin at Love and Hip Hop, all of a sudden he rolled on top of me kissing my lips making me smile mad hard.

"Bae stop, aha that shit tickle." I giggled out as he kissed all around my face, he paused lookin me in my eyes.

"I love you baby girl." He said sitting up right holding my waist as I straddled his lap.

"I love you too daddy." I said making his eyes go dark from lust, he brung my head down kissin me hard and rough.

"You love yo tease, but you gonna find out ion fuck with that teasin shit." He said making me arch my back in his hands as he kissed, licked, sucked and bit on my neck making my panties go damp.

"B-baby." I moaned/gasped out holding his neck as he flipped us over to where he was on top of me, he trailed his hand from my bra to my panties considering that's all I had on he rubbed my clit through my panties making me roll my eyes in pleasure.

"Yes love?" He asked me, from the sound of his voice while he was turned on made me even more wet plus he was rubbing my pussy.

"Oh m-my god, mhm nothing b-baby." I couldn't think of what I wanted to say anymore, he then went inside my pants this time.

"You like that baby?" He asked me kissing my neck making me moan/gasp.

"Yes b-baby I l-." I was cut off as I felt a heavy feelin in the bottom of my stomach, my stomach squeezed as I started to shake.

"You there love? Cum for me." He whispered against my neck. That's all I need, him and his voice. Next thing I know my toes curls, my breath got heavy and my moans got louder until I just stopped. He took his finger out my panties bringing it to his mouth sucking my juices off his finger. "Sweet." Was all he said before laying on me rubbing my stomach trying to get lower.

"B-bae wait I'm tired." I said and he chuckled making me smile a little.

~~~

Shadel's P. O. V.

"Oh my god!" I moaned as I held James head while he ate me. How did this happen? Lemme tell y'all.

••FlashBack••

"So you really texting other bitches like you stupid Jay?" I yelled at him mushing his face making him breath hard and clench his fist.

"Man she texted me, you see I ain't text back." He stated lying mad hard.

"Bitch do you not see the time gaps, you deleted something." I stated knowing damn well he lying man.